Who's going to buffalo?

Damn I have to work Monday and Can't get out of it. Will have to sit in my easy chair in front of the fireplace. Snap my fingers and have the wife bring me some food. Snap them again and have her bring me some beers. It will be tough going but I can suffer thru it.

You're married to an Applebees waitress?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it.  I have a big meeting in Louisiana Monday morning and I'll have to leave that way on Sun AM.

Any suggestions on how to stream the game?  It looks like their regional CBS coverage won't show the game.

We have 4 of us going from Long Island.  We are staying at the Roycroft Inn in Aurora.  Scored 10th row 102 seats 1 - 4.  See you there.

If anyone wants to meet up we are looking for some tailgating company!

I will coming in from Toronto supporting Jets nation! Where will Jets tailgate be? Sitting in section 109 for the game

Joe and Vinny from JetNation Radio said they will be tailgating in Lot 7 by the b5 Blue Pole.  If you are going you should park by them they are good guys and really big Jets fans. They will have a JetNation.com banner that will make them easy to find.

On Saturday night they are going to Jack Devnie's Irish Pub and Restaraunt.

I am going to let everyone know about both, so we can get people together. A lot of people have been calling and emailing through the site.

Joe and Vinny from JetNation Radio said they will be tailgating in Lot 7 by the b5 Blue Pole.  If you are going you should park by them they are good guys and really big Jets fans. They will have a JetNation.com banner that will make them easy to find.

I am going to let everyone know about both, so we can get people together. A lot of people have been calling and emailing through the site.

This should be a great time.  Really looking forward to hanging out with some fellow JN folks.

Where is the tailgate party ? 

Scroll up one post.  :)

Hey one note though, let's call this a tailgate gathering. Everyone that is looking to hang should park by them. Power in numbers. But consider this a group tailgate. Unfortunately we aren't able to accommodate everyone at this tailgate (i.e. we can't provide food for everyone).  

Turns out the guys I'm going with park right next to lot 7 so I may shoot by and size everyone up before deciding whether or not to engage anyone.  I really wish someone I want to punch in the face like TomShane, CTM, or Crusher was going.

Finally created a username again after forgetting my password on my other one for so long. But come on over guys we will be at the bar by around 6-7ish until whenever. We will be there when the gates open for the tailgate just bring your own food/beer and you can use my grill. Looking forward to ripping up Buffalo and Ralph Wilson!

Where is the tailgate party ? 

Joe and Vinny from JetNation Radio said they will be tailgating in Lot 7 by the b5 Blue Pole.  If you are going you should park by them they are good guys and really big Jets fans. They will have a JetNation.com banner that will make them easy to find. Joe has his grill and said Jets fans can use it. Thanks Joe.

Turns out the guys I'm going with park right next to lot 7 so I may shoot by and size everyone up before deciding whether or not to engage anyone.  I really wish someone I want to punch in the face like TomShane, CTM, or Crusher was going.

Watch what you wish for.  You ever see Crusher?  Good luck in that fight.  And make sure your medical/dental coverage is up to date.

I wouldn't even use my fists. I'd just slap the sh*t out of you.

Watch what you wish for.  You ever see Crusher?  Good luck in that fight.  And make sure your medical/dental coverage is up to date.

I am familiar with multiple pressure points that could take a 400 lb man like him down with my index finger. 

Its OK, you can admit you are rooting for the Bills, I am sure a lot of former Jets fans turned Rex fans are rooting for the Bills

I'm conflicted like Kylo Ren but I think I'll stick with rooting for the Jets like I have the last 30 years.

• 2 months later...

Archived