Will Bills Stand-Up or Lie down for Rex next week?

32EBoozer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The players will still give the effort, they did today atleast. The problem is, we are down so many starters, 10 or 11 I think it's at now, and will likely be more by Sunday, there's just not enough talent to win a game like this. Dareus left hurt today, and I doubt he'll play either. Jets will have the playoffs on the line and a depleted Buffalo team in their way. I don't see a way the Bills win this game. 

This needs to be an old fashioned butt whuppin. If we can't shut down Captain Bozo of the USS Lost Season then we're 1 and done in playoffs. Maybe we really should put Geno is he is mighty fine at beating teams with nothing to play for lol

The players will still give the effort, they did today atleast. The problem is, we are down so many starters, 10 or 11 I think it's at now, and will likely be more by Sunday, there's just not enough talent to win a game like this. Dareus left hurt today, and I doubt he'll play either. Jets will have the playoffs on the line and a depleted Buffalo team in their way. I don't see a way the Bills win this game. 

Will shady play?

You were depleted the day you hired Rex and Sanjay Lal and Dennis Thurman and Jeff Weeks.

There's been open rebellion up in BUF over the last week.  So I
don't think there's going to be any "let's win for Rex" nonsense.
If Ryan does try to pull that it may turn the players off.  We just
need to keep our normal approach handle our business and get to the
playoffs.  Let Ryan put BUF on an emotional rollercoaster, they are
already saying the game is "their SB"

Bills will be ready to play and they'll play hard...

But...The Jets are the better team and actually a lot better.  If the Jets show up, play smart football - no big turnovers and don't give up special teams TD's..They win the game handily.  won't be a blowout but a comfortable win.

I agree SweetLee83.  What did you think of Mario Williams today.  Do you think he played like he packed it away for the season?  

There's been open rebellion up in BUF over the last week.  So I
don't think there's going to be any "let's win for Rex" nonsense.
If Ryan does try to pull that it may turn the players off.  We just
need to keep our normal approach handle our business and get to the
playoffs.  Let Ryan put BUF on an emotional rollercoaster, they are
already saying the game is "their SB"

"they are already saying the game is "their SB"

In all fairness,  only Boobie Dixon said that.  Nobody (so far) else on the team has agreed with that.  

they are at home so they will have energy in the first quarter.  if the jets get a lead in the second half, they will start thinking about their vacation in hawaii

No Shady or Stephon Gilmore would be big as far as that goes. No one else on that team wants to play anymore.

What's the status for Mccoy?

Archived