Will Bills Stand-Up or Lie down for Rex next week?

32EBoozer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. If we clean that up, we can win this game easily

I was a little concerned with the number of fumbles yesterday ... Not a big deal since we won the game, but a different bounce on either of the RB ones and it could have been goodnight Vienna.

Bowles really has to emphasise ball security this week in practices.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I expect to get Rex's best, and expect to win nonetheless.  We've seen Rex's best, and if it hadn't been for us failing to score when we had 2nd & 3 on Buffalo's 8 (F you, Kellen Davis), we'd be looking at a potential sweep of Buffalo right now. 

We're much better than we were that day.

This is their 2nd Super Bowl of the season.  It will be an all out effort to keep the Jets from the Playoffs.  Trick plays, fakes, crazy captains - you name it.

Yes.  They will start out that way.  But if we don't faulter and get a lead on them by the second half its human nature to just want to go home.  Been a long season for them.  If we step on our dicks and mistake them a lead it will be blood in the water and we may be going home as well. If we are up 10 points at half Bills stay in the locker room. 

Yes.  They will start out that way.  But if we don't faulter and get a lead on them by the second half its human nature to just want to go home.  Been a long season for them.  If we step on our dicks and mistake them a lead it will be blood in the water and we may be going home as well. If we are up 10 points at half Bills stay in the locker room. 

agreed go for the heart and take out their will 

This is their 2nd Super Bowl of the season.  It will be an all out effort to keep the Jets from the Playoffs.  Trick plays, fakes, crazy captains - you name it.

I know Todd Bowles will be up late at night worrying about who Rex will send out there for the coin toss.

Do you think Rex will let us use IK as an honorary Captain on Sunday?!?

He did save our season! Would like to honor him in some small way.

I dont think the players really give a shlt.  many are tired of REX and this is NOT their fight.

Risk injury for REX?

1/2 the players, IMO, will play lack luster.

The OP was asking more about the players. Will they lie down ?  They might.  LOT of unrest in snow town.

I hope they throw the game.

You think Mario Williams is gonna risk injury for that Fat Fukk?

Mario Williams packed it in for the season.  My opinion, he's done in Buffalo.  

Archived