I've heard it all now. Pats "stuck" it to Mike Tomlin & Steelers.

Villain The Foe

So, word from New England (Pats fans) is that not only did the Patriots use this game as a "throw away" game by not forcing Edleman/Amendola/McCourty to return in order to heal up for their soon-to-be-epic playoff push, but the Pats from jump was looking at this as a "win/win" situation by possibly using a loss as a mega win. 

So the story goes that Belichick and the Pats didnt forget Mike Tomlin's disrespect of the "Empire" back in week 1 of the NFL season via his post game presser, and as the game was going into overtime and Belichick received confirmation that the Steelers had lost to the Ravens he used this opportunity to stick it to them by making sure that the Jets received the ball in OT and allowing the Jets to score and ultimately win. So this is now the reason for Belichick telling Slater to kick it, not that Slater messed up and mispoke. This was purposely done in an evil effort to stick it to a coach that was outspokenly critical of the Patriots shenanigans lol. 

This was all part of Belichick's evil genius by using losses as wins as well by indirectly kicking the Steelers out of the playoffs while at the same time putting the "much easier" Jets in the mix and making the Patriots road to the SB that much easier. 

Last 4 games against the Jets:

2014 Game 1: won after a game winning blocked FG

2014 game 2: won after a game tying blocked FG

2015 game 1: needed a 10 point 4th quarter comeback 

2015 Game 2: Lost in OT

So yeah, there goes the "much easier" theory. 

So if we lose next week, will that be us "sticking it to the Pats"? Delusional bunch ... really overrate their own importance.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

They're all over FB patting themselves on the back about how it's so "logical". Now they're saying that this is why Belichick had Brady take a knee at halftime etc. They were basically "gifting us" the game. 

The sh*t is really out of control now. I mean by that "logic" what was the point of doing everything you could to lose the game yet go for it twice on 4th down in order to keep the final drive alive just to tie the game and go into overtime? 

Were the Pats trying to make it more believable or something? Pat fans are the most delusional fans I've ever seen. 

So, word from New England (Pats fans) is that not only did the Patriots use this game as a "throw away" game by not forcing Edleman/Amendola/McCourty to return in order to heal up for their soon-to-be-epic playoff push, but the Pats from jump was looking at this as a "win/win" situation by possibly using a loss as a mega win. 

So the story goes that Belichick and the Pats didnt forget Mike Tomlin's disrespect of the "Empire" back in week 1 of the NFL season via his post game presser, and as the game was going into overtime and Belichick received confirmation that the Steelers had lost to the Ravens he used this opportunity to stick it to them by making sure that the Jets received the ball in OT and allowing the Jets to score and ultimately win. So this is now the reason for Belichick telling Slater to kick it, not that Slater messed up and mispoke. This was purposely done in an evil effort to stick it to a coach that was outspokenly critical of the Patriots shenanigans lol. 

This was all part of Belichick's evil genius by using losses as wins as well by indirectly kicking the Steelers out of the playoffs while at the same time putting the "much easier" Jets in the mix and making the Patriots road to the SB that much easier. 

Conspiracy Theorists of the World, Unite!   Belichick did not win 4 SBs by being noncompetitive on the field.  Sure they cheat. But they never lose on purpose.

Pats fans are the most insular, paranoid, entitled, and insecure fan base I've ever seen in my life. You'd think with the success they've had that they'd have thicker skin, but they know that the asterisks are going to follow them around forever, so they have to cling to every petty qualifier they can before history turns them into Barry Bonds.

Pats fans are the most insular, paranoid, entitled, and insecure fan base I've ever seen in my life. You'd think with the success they've had that they'd have thicker skin, but they know that the asterisks are going to follow them around forever, so they have to cling to every petty qualifier they can before history turns them into Barry Bonds.

This is a funny thread.

It's really something. We've reached the point where Pats fans find it literally unbelieveable that their team could lose a game without poor officiating, a leaguewide conspiracy, or a tank job being the real culprit.

bingo. They are the most insecure group of people in all of the sporting world

pathetic really.  Very amusing to say the least.

So when Gronk sacrificed his body catching one over the middle on that game tying drive in the final minutes was he purposely trying to help the jets win?

That play was pretty telling of BBs intention.

He wanted to win the game, or he wouldve pulled his cash cows.

That movie script will win an Oscar for best picture, who will play Mumbles? Im sure Wahlberg will play Tommie

They're all over FB patting themselves on the back about how it's so "logical". Now they're saying that this is why Belichick had Brady take a knee at halftime etc. They were basically "gifting us" the game.

The sh*t is really out of control now. I mean by that "logic" what was the point of doing everything you could to lose the game yet go for it twice on 4th down in order to keep the final drive alive just to tie the game and go into overtime?

Were the Pats trying to make it more believable or something? Pat fans are the most delusional fans I've ever seen.

And wehn they dont have an excuse to throw the game and they lose it will be "Godell hate the pats!" I think i have heard it all from them.  Delusional....

Archived