ESPN is saying the Jets are the team no one wants to face in the playoffs

joewilly12

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the jets have played the last few games against some of the softest/most injured teams in the league. This buffalo game is going to be tough 

No one said it was going to be easy, but the Bills defense is not good and Tyrod Taylor is not a good QB. The Jets should win this going away.

Must you be a killjoy all of the time? You're insufferable. The Jets beat the teams put in front of them the last five weeks.

No one said it was going to be easy, but the Bills defense is not good and Tyrod Taylor is not a good QB. The Jets should win this going away.

Must you be a killjoy all of the time? You're insufferable. The Jets beat the teams put in front of them the last five weeks.

how about the jets actually do something before we run our mouths. I'm sick of the talk, just shut up and win the game 

I watched Neion Deion say something similar, but then go on to list all of the teams that can/can't win the super bowl.  Basically, the NFC East/AFC South can't win.  Otherwise, you are scaaaaary.

No, they didn't. The Jets beat themselves last time. That won't happen this time.

I don't know about you, but I was embarrassed.

seriously, this buffalo game is not going to be easy

I think this is absolutely the right attitude to take and I hope the team takes it seriously but as a fan I have to believe we crush them in a laugher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think about why we are saying it's tough. It's because we all know/think Rex wants this badly. Not that the Bills have sucked the second half of the year, the players are packing it in, and people will be cut after next week. 

Its tough because of the Rex factor. That's all. The bills aren't a good team this year. McCoy isn't even playing on Offense 

how about the jets actually do something before we run our mouths. I'm sick of the talk, just shut up and win the game 

You mean like win 10 games, control their own destiny in week 17 with a playoff birth on the line for the first time in 5 years?

None of the Jets are talking. It's just the fans who have had to endure 4 consecutive terrible seasons.

Lighten up, Francis.

seriously, this buffalo game is not going to be easy

I think this is absolutely the right attitude to take and I hope the team takes it seriously but as a fan I have to believe we crush them in a laugher

Think about why we are saying it's tough. It's because we all know/think Rex wants this badly. Not that the Bills have sucked the second half of the year, the players are packing it in, and people will be cut after next week. 

Its tough because of the Rex factor. That's all. The bills aren't a good team this year. McCoy isn't even playing on Offense 

Hope team doesn't look past it but we are gonna see Geno in mop up in this one

You mean like win 10 games, control their own destiny in week 17 with a playoff birth on the line for the first time in 5 years?

None of the Jets are talking. It's just the fans who have had to endure 4 consecutive terrible seasons.

Lighten up, Francis.

right so don't jinx it dumbass, haven't you learned anything?

Before the Jets played the Patriots:

The jset haven't played anyone with a winning record.  Let's beat NE before we blah, blah, blah...

Jet beat NE:

NE was beat up.  Jets got luck on the coin toss. Lets beat Buffalo before we blah, blah, blah...

If (when) we beat Buffalo:

They are a losing team who packed it in early.  Let's win a playoff game before we blah, blah, blah...

If we then beat the Texans:

They are a bad team with only one good player. Let's beat a real team before we blah, blah, blah...

And on and on and on...

Just get in and nothing from the regular season matters. We don't have to be the better team on paper in the playoffs, or the best team in the eyes of the media, we just have to be better than the other team on game day.

This team has been in every single game this year until the end except the Raiders game which was partly due to Fitzpatrick's injury, I have confidence that we can go the distance with any team in the league. If we did it twice with the champs, we can do it with anyone else. 

Archived