ESPN is saying the Jets are the team no one wants to face in the playoffs

joewilly12

I really didn't believe everything would work out this way but I've been saying its a shame because I truly believe this team can beat anyone in the AFC.  The Jets are as talented if not more talented than every AFC bound playoff team and they're playing their best ball at the right time.  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is alot of truth to it.

If...and that is a big if the Jets take care of buisness in Buffalo look at what you have

Denver with the 30 minute man Brock Osweiler at QB

Cincy: If they get Dalton back then they become very dangerous. Probably the team with the most talented 53 man roster in the NFL. If Dalton is not ready and McCarron has to go, that could be a major problem

Houston: What are they on their 5th QB this year ?

KC: The other interesting team because I don't think alot of people know what to make of them. It is Andy Reid's best coaching job but considering the division I don't think they get alot of respect.

Then you have the Jets....Winners of 5 straight, a team that not only has beaten the Pats but could have beaten them twice. You have an offense that right now is probably the best offense we have seen since 98. A QB who is playing out of his mind, a WR corp that could very be one of the best in the NFL, a very solid defense, and most importantly they are probably the most healthy of all the teams.

If the Jets get in they can be a very dangerous team. Just take care of the Bills and Sunday and let's go.

Here's a scary thought ... I don't normally play the "what if" game with past results, due to knock-on effects and so on. But if the Jets had won in Foxboro, and everything else stayed the same ... we'd be playing next week for the AFC East, and a possible #1 seeding.

That's how close the margins are in the NFL these days.

lol so Rex's boast finally came true... after he left!

It had to be that way. Rex was the PROBLEM and not the solution. I think his tenure in Buffalo is proving that. For Boobie whatever to come out and say that this game is the Bill Super Bowl just shows that their players are drinking that poisoned Kool Aid being passes out by Wavy Gravy - otherwise known as Rex Ryan, the King Buffoon of NFL HCs.

ESPN is right. The Jets are a red hot, complete football team with a top five defense, lethal weapons on offense, and an MVP candidate at quarterback.

This team is ready to make a superbowl run and anybody that is unfortunate enough to have to face these juggernauts better be prepared to be punched right in the taint.

Go Jets!

I want to believe... I really do but I can't help but feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. regardless of whether I believe in my heart that this team is for real, this game on sunday is the most important jets game in years... if we win we're a playoff team, if we lose then who knows what next year will look like. I see a team at a crossroads and believe me I do not want a rebuild, I think our window is now so lets just win the game so we can build on this instead of blowing it up

guy...this is the first year of a new regime, not the crossroads.  Giants are at a crossroads... We are rebuilding AND winning!!!!  What most people on this board are saying is that we have an opportunity in front of our NYJ and we are fvcking excited about it.  You on the other hand must be the life of the party where ever you go :) Happy New Year, enjoy it!

guy...this is the first year of a new regime, not the crossroads.  Giants are at a crossroads... We are rebuilding AND winning!!!!  What most people on this board are saying is that we have an opportunity in front of our NYJ and we are fvcking excited about it.  You on the other hand must be the life of the party where ever you go :) Happy New Year, enjoy it!

I am excited about it and I actually am the life of the party. You act like people at parties want to get an earful from cocky jets fans... I'm just saving the champagne for after we win the game. Just get one more win and prove this team has something. 10 wins and missing the playoffs means jack sh*t in this league

It had to be that way. Rex was the PROBLEM and not the solution. I think his tenure in Buffalo is proving that. For Boobie whatever to come out and say that this game is the Bill Super Bowl just shows that their players are drinking that poisoned Kool Aid being passes out by Wavy Gravy - otherwise known as Rex Ryan, the King Buffoon of NFL HCs.

He is a great coach when things are going well... Who isn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a great coach when things are going well... Who isn't

I really didn't believe everything would work out this way but I've been saying its a shame because I truly believe this team can beat anyone in the AFC.  The Jets are as talented if not more talented than every AFC bound playoff team and they're playing their best ball at the right time.  

Why is it a shame? Because you were wrong? Who cares! Go JETS!

ESPN is right. The Jets are a red hot, complete football team with a top five defense, lethal weapons on offense, and an MVP candidate at quarterback.

This team is ready to make a superbowl run and anybody that is unfortunate enough to have to face these juggernauts better be prepared to be punched right in the taint.

Go Jets!

Rep for using the word taint.

Archived