Jets Bills is 1PM?

TuscanyTile2

I'm worried, we have some match up problems with the Bills and this is just the type of game rex lead teams win at the end of a season to screw their draft position and make it look like he didn't do that bad of a job after all.  If I recall twice we knocked the phins out of the playoffs with a meaningless win at the end of the year.

I'm worried, we have some match up problems with the Bills and this is just the type of game rex lead teams win at the end of a season to screw their draft position and make it look like he didn't do that bad of a job after all.  If I recall twice we knocked the phins out of the playoffs with a meaningless win at the end of the year.

We need to come out of the gate strong and get some points on the board...if we turn the ball over or play sloppy and fall behind, some guys might start to press. Our defense has to keep Tyrod confused and uncomfortable, and by all means, not let Sammy Watkins make big plays down the field. Also, discipline and contain will be critical in handling their backs. Give Fitz a clean pocket and let him work the ball to his playmakers and take advantage of coverage mismatches. I also like rotating our backs, keeping the legs fresh, and hopefully finding that desired balance on offense. Finally, our red zone proficiency will be important as kicking field goals will allow the Bills to hang around. Strive to build a big lead and never look back!

I am apprehensive also.

However from what I have read the Bills are pretty down on Rex and have no reason to play for him at this point.

His pre-game Knute Rockne speech may fall on deaf ears.

Everything points to a Jet's "W" on paper but I am not counting my chickens yet either.

Which matchups are you worried about?

Watkins is the only one that scares me. Clay and McCoy are ruled out.

Karlos Williams needs to be contained and Tyrod kept in the pocket.

Other than that I think we're OK.

Bills have been generating very little pass rush and I think Mario has packed it in for 2015.

Probably gets cut next season so will be looking to stay healthy on Sunday.

That would absolutely suck.

Nice to see you've moved on from Glennon/Bercovici.

I sure as hell didnt move on from them...or should I say Glennon. :-)  I like some things that I see from Bercovici as well as Carson Wentz, but after watching Wentz I think this kid could be a starting QB in the league after a year or two. 

I still think Glennon is a better QB than Fitz, I just respect that Fitz showed and proved. 

The Jets players loved Rex, I don't get that same feeling from the Bills. 

this is great news that the game isn't flexed. Jets always play better with as little spotlight on them as possible. I prefer they not know the result of the Pitt game, they need to focus on their business only.

I'm fairly convinced we would have lost that Patriots game last week if it was a Sunday nighter.  The less attention on us, the better.

Meanwhile after our game is over (hopefully with a W!) we get to relax and watch AP try to do AP things to win that division.  Or Rodgers do Rodgers things if that's your preference.

this is great news that the game isn't flexed. Jets always play better with as little spotlight on them as possible. I prefer they not know the result of the Pitt game, they need to focus on their business only.

I've always believed that. The Monday Night Miracle didn't change anything.  

This game will be below freezing even with sunlight. Chance of snow. 

That's a "hold-over" effect from the Rex era!

Next season we should be right as rain. It takes a full season to get out of your blood stream.

That's a "hold-over" effect from the Rex era!

Next season we should be right as rain. It takes a full season to get out of your blood stream.

I wouldn't pin this on the Rex era. I've been a Jets fan all my life (31 years old), and as far back as I can remember, roughly the 1996 1-15 season under Kotite, the Jets have often laid embarrassing eggs when playing on "prime time," like the 49-19 thanksgiving "butt fumble" stomping.

Agreed this type of game is Rex's specialty, but I don't know if he really has that locker room anymore (save for Boobie perhaps). How will he motivate them? He's already used the beating the old team card for the previous game. What match ups are you concerned about?  Tie rod running and wildcat and all that kind of stuff?  The Jets got burned with that earlier in the year but handled it pretty well against the Pats 

Agreed this type of game is Rex's specialty, but I don't know if he really has that locker room anymore (save for Boobie perhaps). How will he motivate them? He's already used the beating the old team card for the previous game. What match ups are you concerned about?  Tie rod running and wildcat and all that kind of stuff?  The Jets got burned with that earlier in the year but handled it pretty well against the Pats 

Maybe this is a trap game for the Bills? LOL

We beat the Pats; we are at 10 wins; we control our own destiny - if the jets have really learned how to win, I hope they just dominate.

My concern is that the momentum shifted with the Pats, when we were up by 14 and decided to not sit on the lead (I think was a good decision - be agressive) - I hope we don't get too conservative.

Archived