a Jet fan, a 'phins fan, and a Pats fan walk into a bar...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, this came up in KRL's thread about the game replay. It's a fun story about some real-life trolling... hope you enjoy it. I was out in the midwest with family for the holiday. I found a bar to watc

All I read is a story of how some bully showed up in some Midwest town to insult the mentally handicapped.  Real big of that guy.

So did Ahab kill the whale or not?

Posted Images

There was a Jets fan too where I was watching the game.

He had nothing to say to me until the Jets won the game. You just have to laugh and walk away.

When you say you walked away do you mean the 3 feet back to your bunk?

I am surprised the Jets fan had anything at all to say to you.

Most correctional officers are taught not to taunt the inmates.

They have TV at Bay State now??

• Upvote 2

The only reason you guys won are because you cheated and because, um.... 

There are two reasons you guys won: because you cheated and because our second string safety got hurt late, our third string safety couldn't block Enunwa in the overtime and because the officials were hating on us and because, um ....

Among the reasons you guys won .... aw forget it.  Next time, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't hate on my GF and me and would let us watch the game in peace. 

This is a good post. I like this post. 

• Upvote 2

This is already one of my favorite threads of all-time.  I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the Patriot fanbase took on the personality of the organization they support, much like dogs sometimes take on some aspects of personality of their owners.  The Patriots organization is smug, arrogant and petty and have zero regard for integrity or character.  Sounds like their fans, too. 

Only difference is that it takes a good deal of intelligence for the Pats to have bent or broken so many rules to win their titles and deal with minimal punishment.  Meanwhile, many of these Patriot fans (particularly the ones who only started caring about the team in this century) are complete idiots.

• Upvote 1

When you say you walked away do you mean the 3 feet back to your bunk?

I am surprised the Jets fan had anything at all to say to you.

Most correctional officers are taught not to taunt the inmates.

They have TV at Bay State now??

You should write for Jerry Seinfled.

ya51dl.jpg