Bills Injury Report and former Jets you'll see

32EBoozer

I'm sure we'll know as early as possible if TJ Barnes is active on Sunday. ;)

They are hurting on the DL.... I'm sure he'll see a few snaps to rest the big guys.

With Gillmore out, Marshall/Decker will be up against Leodis McKelvin and Ronald Darby(who has played at a Pro Bowl level)

If we can keep Watkins under wrap and Tyrod in the pocket, have zero turnovers.... we should win this game.

IR'ed: 

Starting CB Stephon Gillmore; Starting TE Charles Clay; Starting WR Robert Woods; Starting DT Kyle Williams

Ruled Out:

LeSean McCoy

Probable:

DT Marcel Dareus and Mario Williams

Old Jet Players signed:

IK; TE Nick O'Leary ; DT TJ Barnes; WR Walter Powell

The FSU TE? He was never a jet, I wish he was.

Rex is going to set the NFL back 50 years with fake punts/gadget plays. Unfortunately for him this year when he's eliminated from the playoffs he won't be trying to play spoiler against the soft ass Phins.

Jets Fail to Trick Bills by Having Player Lay Down in End Zone on Kickoff

My favorite...good for 1 yard return.

6fcbcd560f5c81686f11bab9b3d4b4c1_crop_north.jpg?w=759&h=506&q=75

My favorite...good for 1 yard return.

Hahahahaha. Ahh the old hide in plain sight lateral. My favorite part is you don't offer the option of taking a knee. If you think they sniffed it out you're wrong so cross that goalline into the field of play from 10 yards deep and at least pump fake that bitch. It's all about execution.

Rex is going to set the NFL back 50 years with fake punts/gadget plays. Unfortunately for him this year when he's eliminated from the playoffs he won't be trying to play spoiler against the soft ass Phins.

He is already eliminated from the playoffs.

I am just looking forward to some payback after the antics Rex displayed on the sideline after they won on Thursday night at Metlife stadium. That image of Rex jumping up and down on the sideline like he just won his first NFL playoff game is still engraved in my memory.

He who laughs last - laughs best.

Can't Wait to stomp on Rex's & the Bills soul !!!

You can bet all the Jets players remember too and I expect them to bring the pain to them in Ralph Wilson stadium this Sunday.

A very resounding win for the Jets is forthcoming this Sunday - Book it.

I dont get the obsession with Jets scrubs 

Barnes was nice Depth but with Deon Simon sitting on the Practice Squad, Barnes was expendable.

If you look at who has been talking about him - Mr. Big Brother 2 himself, the obsession is understandable.

And just to set the record straight - it pretty much a no brainer decision to leave the Jets, when you are being signed off the practice squad to another team's active 53 man roster.

Any player would have done that.

In the Bills case, Barnes can probably thank Kyle Williams for getting hurt and opening a roster spot for him.

Barnes was nice Depth but with Deon Simon sitting on the Practice Squad, Barnes was expendable.

If you look at who has been talking about him - Mr. Big Brother 2 himself, the obsession is understandable.

And just to set the record straight - it pretty much a no brainer decision to leave the Jets, when you are being signed off the practice squad to another team's active 53 man roster.

Any player would have done that.

In the Bills case, Barnes can probably thank Kyle Williams for getting hurt and opening a roster spot for him.

Yeah.... It's worth about an additional $300,00 per year if I'm not mistaken

He is already eliminated from the playoffs.

I am just looking forward to some payback after the antics Rex displayed on the sideline after they won on Thursday night at Metlife stadium. That image of Rex jumping up and down on the sideline like he just won his first NFL playoff game is still engraved in my memory.

He who laughs last - laughs best.

Can't Wait to stomp on Rex's & the Bills soul !!!

You can bet all the Jets players remember too and I expect them to bring the pain to them in Ralph Wilson stadium this Sunday.

A very resounding win for the Jets is forthcoming this Sunday - Book it.

I just hope the video of Rex's post game celebrations in the "home of the Jets" are on display in Bowles pre-game speech, the words "disrespect" and "betrayal" are calmly spoken by our coach who cut IK and Q for behavior unbecoming of a Jet.  In closing, he could say something like; We have a common goal to reach the playoffs and Frederico "Fredo" Corleone stands in our way, you can love him like a brother but nothing can get in the way of family business, Let Go Jets! 

I just hope the video of Rex's post game celebrations in the "home of the Jets" are on display in Bowles pre-game speech, the words "disrespect" and "betrayal" are calmly spoken by our coach who cut IK and Q for behavior unbecoming of a Jet.  In closing, he could say something like; We have a common goal to reach the playoffs and Frederico "Fredo" Corleone stands in our way, you can love him like a brother but nothing can get in the way of family business, Let Go Jets! 

What did Q do that was behavior unbecoming of a Jet?   Bowles went out of his way to debunk the rumor that Coples had done anything out of the ordinary to be cut, and his cut was simply that he didn't fit the scheme, and wasn't producing.  

With McCoy (extremely likely) and Clay (confirmed) out, there is no good reason we should not win this game fairly comfortably (2 scores or more). They killed us last time and accounted for most of the Bills offense. Pressure is on us to win this game and we will provided there is no disastrous turnover debacle. Smother Watkins and prevent Taylor from scrambling and I don't see how they move the ball. 

What did Q do that was behavior unbecoming of a Jet?   Bowles went out of his way to debunk the rumor that Coples had done anything out of the ordinary to be cut, and his cut was simply that he didn't fit the scheme, and wasn't producing.  

Wanna buy a bridge?

Archived