Bills Injury Report and former Jets you'll see

32EBoozer

What did Q do that was behavior unbecoming of a Jet?   Bowles went out of his way to debunk the rumor that Coples had done anything out of the ordinary to be cut, and his cut was simply that he didn't fit the scheme, and wasn't producing.  

agree we do not have clear evidence like a punch but his release was a statement, work at practice seems to be linked with playing time, read in one article that he was playing loud music on plane ride home, maybe he had accepted losing? I don't know for sure but it does seem like the rest of the team got the message, 5-0 since...

agree we do not have clear evidence like a punch but his release was a statement, work at practice seems to be linked with playing time, read in one article that he was playing loud music on plane ride home, maybe he had accepted losing? I don't know for sure but it does seem like the rest of the team got the message, 5-0 since...

For sure his production was absolute 0 this year.  As far as the playing music loud thingeee, I think that was a Mehta BS story.   i have never heard, or read another story that Coples was a bad actor.

As far as making a statement that if you don't produce, your gone, as an example.  That could be.

Putting him in the same category as a guy who broke the then starting QB's jaw as a bad guy is a bit of a reach IMO .

Kerley is supposed to be one of the nicest hard working guys on the team, and he can't get on the field.  

For sure his production was absolute 0 this year.  As far as the playing music loud thingeee, I think that was a Mehta BS story.   i have never heard, or read another story that Coples was a bad actor.

As far as making a statement that if you don't produce, your gone, as an example.  That could be.

Putting him in the same category as a guy who broke the then starting QB's jaw as a bad guy is a bit of a reach IMO .

Kerley is supposed to be one of the nicest hard working guys on the team, and he can't get on the field.  

Good point, focus of the post was to use Rex's post game antics to help remind any players loyal to Rex that he is not a friend on game day, was not meant to be a slam on Q even if he is a Dolphin now :)

Good point, focus of the post was to use Rex's post game antics to help remind any players loyal to Rex that he is not a friend on game day, was not meant to be a slam on Q even if he is a Dolphin now :)

Yeah,  that seemed to get lost in the wash. It was all about Rex talking some trash after we lost at MetLife.

Don't want to let the players forget about that

Yeah,  that seemed to get lost in the wash. It was all about Rex talking some trash after we lost at MetLife.

Don't want to let the players forget about that

Yes, Thank you :)

Rex knows this, acting all complimentary about the Jets success "really care about many of those players" etc..  Pace, Harris, Sheldon, Cro, etc... need to see that video over and over because he will be unbearable for 6-9 months if the Jets hand him another game...

I liked Rex too but that post game showed another side, he is not a Jet anymore, time to bury the Bills 

They are hurting on the DL.... I'm sure he'll see a few snaps to rest the big guys.

With Gillmore out, Marshall/Decker will be up against Leodis McKelvin and Ronald Darby(who has played at a Pro Bowl level)

If we can keep Watkins under wrap and Tyrod in the pocket, have zero turnovers.... we should win this game.

Call me Rex, but if we can score more points than the Bills, I guarantee a victory n a playoff spot! 

He is already eliminated from the playoffs.

I am just looking forward to some payback after the antics Rex displayed on the sideline after they won on Thursday night at Metlife stadium. That image of Rex jumping up and down on the sideline like he just won his first NFL playoff game is still engraved in my memory.

He who laughs last - laughs best.

Can't Wait to stomp on Rex's & the Bills soul !!!

You can bet all the Jets players remember too and I expect them to bring the pain to them in Ralph Wilson stadium this Sunday.

A very resounding win for the Jets is forthcoming this Sunday - Book it.

I don't find celebrating a victory offensive. We all know Rex always shows his emotions and beating the Jets was a big deal in terms of playoff hopes, besides the obvious reason. 

Archived