Fitzmagic Speaks

Maxman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahahahaah I love it!!!!

You can't help yourself!!!!

We are going to the dance......... Think on that.....Think on that...

When/if fitz falters and the forces of darkness climb out from under their rocks you will understand why we should ignore their pleas now to "move on."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main reason would be to get more reps for Petty.  Plus, there's a decent chance they draft another QB this year.

Don't think snaps makes a difference, you can give Petty the #2s totals.

But you're dead on with the second part of the equation.  If theres a guy who you think down the road could even be a soiid back up they should take him.  Because Geno's never playing for the Jets unless Fitz is injured this week or in the WC game

An injury report said that his elbow hurts ... I bet it's when he was stripped and fumbled while in the motion of throwing the ball... I thought that may hurt, and then I saw him on the sideline making warmup throws after that hit... Hope he's OK...

He looked OK on that throw to Marshall in OT.

Think he just got a day off from general soreness

I really don't think they're cutting him lol.  Why would they?  Cheap, familiar with the system, has started games and performed well at times.  He hasn't been a distraction whatsoever...  I mean there are a lot more reasons to keep him then dump him.

OK, I don't get it?? what does smith not paying a debt have to do with not cutting him??

I don't know. On paper it makes sense to at least keep the guy on until we have to make cuts towards the end of preseason next summer, but the guy is just such a cancer to the locker room and every time he's on the field. Unless he comes in with an entirely new attitude and looks fantastic, which I'm not sure a person like him is capable of, I think there's a legit shot they just cut ties with him.

The Jets need to be the definition of cutthroat with this position over the next two years. Keep using picks until you find one with the goods. No more fluffing kids and sacrificing multiple seasons in the hopes that the light will finally come on for another idiot. Six years of that sh*t was enough for a lifetime.

how do you know he's a cancer in the locker room?  (since that IK situation).  he still mopes around on the sidelines.

Lets hope so.  Still think Geno would have done quite well but he ruined his chance by being cheap.  I'm glad I was "right" advocating for a solid backup in Fitz like I was the second Gailey was hired.

Your delusional. Fitz was ending the season as the Jets QB if he started or not. All IK did was save our season since we didn't need to suffer through four horrible games of Geno before he was benched.

Thank you again IK

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Your delusional. Fitz was ending the season as the Jets QB if he started or not. All IK did was save our season since we didn't need to suffer through four horrible games of Geno before he was benched.

Thank you again IK

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

8-8 with Kerley, Clyde Gates, David Nelson, Hill, and Kellen Winslow...  Thinking he can improve 2 games with Marshall and Decker and an overall roster that is light years better than 13' is not delusional.

8-8 with Kerley, Clyde Gates, David Nelson, Hill, and Kellen Winslow...  Thinking he can improve 2 games with Marshall and Decker and an overall roster that is light years better than 13' is not delusional.

Wait a minute...2 games? With a victory against the Bills, Fitz goes 11-4 as a starter this season.,.Geno, 0-1. 

The Geno holdout is quite delusional

Happy New Year, go Jets!

Wait, why do we look at the 13 team and not the 14 team, which is much closer to the 15 team?? What was Rex's record in 14?

Wait, why do we look at the 13 team and not the 14 team, which is much closer to the 15 team?? What was Rex's record in 14?

Neither the 13 or the 14 team is even remotely close to the 15 team.  That's kind of the whole point. 

Absolutely...Why arent we starting Geno this week?...

Fitz could lose 80-83 in OT in super bowl and believe me the Geno sniffers will re-emerge in force. The scourge must be eradicated. Trade or cut that POS. the Geno lickers have zero objectivity. They blast EJ MANUEL but Geno is a saviour????? If Geno was in Miami or buffalo even the Geno jerkers would mock him incessantly. It is a disease

Geno bashers Happy New Year why don't you guys give it a rest. I haven't heard anywhere that he's causing any issues on the team he has taken his new role in stride and I'm sure he's ready to go if needed. It would be different if he was berating the team,Fitz or Bowles in the press and he's not. He's our backup QB why all the hate. 

Geno bashers Happy New Year why don't you guys give it a rest. I haven't heard anywhere that he's causing any issues on the team he has taken his new role in stride and I'm sure he's ready to go if needed. It would be different if he was berating the team,Fitz or Bowles in the press and he's not. He's our backup QB why all the hate. 

Very proud of Geno taking his new role in stride and I commend him for not causing any issues.

Just as long as he doesn't take any snaps.

Fitz could lose 80-83 in OT in super bowl and believe me the Geno sniffers will re-emerge in force. The scourge must be eradicated. Trade or cut that POS. the Geno lickers have zero objectivity. They blast EJ MANUEL but Geno is a saviour????? If Geno was in Miami or buffalo even the Geno jerkers would mock him incessantly. It is a disease

There are no Geno sniffers.  Were down to a handful of Geno obsessed fools who enjoy ripping Geno more than praising Fitz.  Its an absolute losers take on the season.  You should be proud of being the head loser

There are no Geno sniffers.  Were down to a handful of Geno obsessed fools who enjoy ripping Geno more than praising Fitz.  Its an absolute losers take on the season.  You should be proud of being the head loser

He's arguing with no one.  It's like a mental patient swatting at an imaginary fly. 

He and 80 should curl up and console each other about all the supposed "Geno sniffers" (whatever that is) that are ruining their good time.

He's arguing with no one.  It's like a mental patient swatting at an imaginary fly. 

He and 80 should curl up and console each other about all the supposed "Geno sniffers" (whatever that is) that are ruining their good time.

Cant get the idea that constantly talking about Geno is what this guys entire time here is about.  Football?  Fitz?  Bowles?  Marshall?  Nah, why talk about all the things we have to be happy with.  Lets b1tch and moan about Geno, fans who wanted to see what he could do in the past and imaginary things that he believes might be said if Fitz fails.  

Someone tell the fool theres only a game left, if Fitz flops, there are no games left to call for Geno to play.  Wake him up and tell him its week 17

I cant help but think he hope Fitz fails and fans call for Fitzs head so he has people to argue with.

Irony is lost on this one. Here is the difference; Geno haters were CORRECT. The sniffers were not. That makes us accurate and YOU obsessed.

Archived