Maxman

FitzMagic Shirts for $13.50

Rate this topic

Just a thought Max, but why not get them going on some more nostalgia stuff? The only throwback shirt they have is Chrebet. Guarantee you that stuff would sell great.

Agree need some Namath stuff.

Did they put that other QB on the back for jgb to cry over?

Cool shirt though, like it

I'm sorry... who is obsessed with Geno again? You and your ilk have been boxed in pretty good now. All the wailing to "move on" and switching your argument that "no one has backed Geno for months," will make it extremely difficult for another flip flop to "I told you so" when/if Fitz has a rough game.

Edited by jgb

Just a thought Max, but why not get them going on some more nostalgia stuff? The only throwback shirt they have is Chrebet. Guarantee you that stuff would sell great.

That is how I actually found them, through Chrebet. I will mention it to them. What they have for new players seems nice but yeah nothing old. 

I'm sorry... who is obsessed with Geno again? You and your ilk have been boxed in pretty good now. All the wailing to "move on" and switching your argument that "no one has backed Geno for months," will make it extremely difficult for another flip flop to "I told you so" when/if Fitz has a rough game.

you.  You're obsessed. Only you.  Not me.  In any way.  

Stop with the idiotic argument that I or anyone else will flip flop.  Me and my ilk have been boxed in?  Wtf are you talking about?  I wanted to see what Geno could do.  Fitz has taken the Jonah and run with it.  He's the QB.  why can't you be happy and talk football instead of being a broken record predicting Fitz will play poorly and then some will complain.  Who made you the dream of flip flop police?  

One more question flip flop boy.  When will this make believe rough game happen?  You've been beating the same dead horse for months.  Hasn't happened so stfu and stop telling me or anyone else what they'll do or say. 

you.  You're obsessed. Only you.  Not me.  In any way.  

Stop with the idiotic argument that I or anyone else will flip flop.  Me and my ilk have been boxed in?  Wtf are you talking about?  I wanted to see what Geno could do.  Fitz has taken the Jonah and run with it.  He's the QB.  why can't you be happy and talk football instead of being a broken record predicting Fitz will play poorly and then some will complain.  Who made you the dream of flip flop police?  

One more question flip flop boy.  When will this make believe rough game happen?  You've been beating the same dead horse for months.  Hasn't happened so stfu and stop telling me or anyone else what they'll do or say. 

Better to be obsessed with a jets player than be obsessed with a guy obsessed with a jets player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how I actually found them, through Chrebet. I will mention it to them. What they have for new players seems nice but yeah nothing old. 

Chances of me buying a Zac Stacy shirt, 0%. Chances of me buying a Fitzmagic shirt, 50%. Chances of me buying a Victor Green shirt, 1,000,000%.

Chances of me buying a Zac Stacy shirt, 0%. Chances of me buying a Fitzmagic shirt, 50%. Chances of me buying a Victor Green shirt, 1,000,000%.

So its also safe to say you wont be buying a T J Barnes  or Kyle Wilson shirt either. 

I think I understand. But can you do a deeper dive here with more examples so I can make sure I have it right?

Better to be obsessed with a jets player than be obsessed with a guy obsessed with a jets player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat yourself on the back for this bit of delusion

FYI those exact shirts run small I bought a Trump for President same type of cut usually wear an XL and needed an XXL. 

Nice I might order 1 thanks Max.

a Trump that doesn't fit, go figure.