FitzMagic Shirts for $13.50

Maxman

Did they put that other QB on the back for jgb to cry over?

Cool shirt though, like it

I'm sorry... who is obsessed with Geno again? You and your ilk have been boxed in pretty good now. All the wailing to "move on" and switching your argument that "no one has backed Geno for months," will make it extremely difficult for another flip flop to "I told you so" when/if Fitz has a rough game.

Edited by jgb

Just a thought Max, but why not get them going on some more nostalgia stuff? The only throwback shirt they have is Chrebet. Guarantee you that stuff would sell great.

That is how I actually found them, through Chrebet. I will mention it to them. What they have for new players seems nice but yeah nothing old. 

I'm sorry... who is obsessed with Geno again? You and your ilk have been boxed in pretty good now. All the wailing to "move on" and switching your argument that "no one has backed Geno for months," will make it extremely difficult for another flip flop to "I told you so" when/if Fitz has a rough game.

you.  You're obsessed. Only you.  Not me.  In any way.  

Stop with the idiotic argument that I or anyone else will flip flop.  Me and my ilk have been boxed in?  Wtf are you talking about?  I wanted to see what Geno could do.  Fitz has taken the Jonah and run with it.  He's the QB.  why can't you be happy and talk football instead of being a broken record predicting Fitz will play poorly and then some will complain.  Who made you the dream of flip flop police?  

One more question flip flop boy.  When will this make believe rough game happen?  You've been beating the same dead horse for months.  Hasn't happened so stfu and stop telling me or anyone else what they'll do or say. 

• Thumb Down 1

you.  You're obsessed. Only you.  Not me.  In any way.  

Stop with the idiotic argument that I or anyone else will flip flop.  Me and my ilk have been boxed in?  Wtf are you talking about?  I wanted to see what Geno could do.  Fitz has taken the Jonah and run with it.  He's the QB.  why can't you be happy and talk football instead of being a broken record predicting Fitz will play poorly and then some will complain.  Who made you the dream of flip flop police?  

One more question flip flop boy.  When will this make believe rough game happen?  You've been beating the same dead horse for months.  Hasn't happened so stfu and stop telling me or anyone else what they'll do or say. 

Better to be obsessed with a jets player than be obsessed with a guy obsessed with a jets player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Chances of me buying a Zac Stacy shirt, 0%. Chances of me buying a Fitzmagic shirt, 50%. Chances of me buying a Victor Green shirt, 1,000,000%.

I think I understand. But can you do a deeper dive here with more examples so I can make sure I have it right?

I think I understand. But can you do a deeper dive here with more examples so I can make sure I have it right?

Sure, I've been marinating on this one for a few years actually. I think there is a noticeable lack in the throwback apparel department for Jets fans. Most of the stuff is always Namath, and maybe if you're lucky there's a Klecko or Toon jersey available. Chrebet too. But even those are usually just in the form of $2-300 jerseys. Not everyone wants to spend that every time they want to give a shoutout to days past. And this isn't meant to be offensive to the older gents at all, but honestly the majority of us under the age of 45 don't give enough of a sh*t about Joe Namath to buy his jersey or anything with him on it. We never saw him play. The connection isn't there.

A large percentage of us grew up in the 80s and 90s, and there are other players that we grew up loving too that never seem to be on anything. Victor Green, Mawae, Aaron Glenn, CuMart, hell, even guys like Richie Anderson and Mo Lewis, and OF COURSE Vinny, and Kenny O. I'm not talking about jerseys all the time, even though those would be nice, I'm talking about some basic throwback shirts. Think about it, do you think a Zac Stacy shirt is going to move more units with Jets fans than a Vinny t-shirt? No way. I'd buy one. I think a lot of people on this board would too.

• Upvote 2

Sure, I've been marinating on this one for a few years actually. I think there is a noticeable lack in the throwback apparel department for Jets fans. Most of the stuff is always Namath, and maybe if you're lucky there's a Klecko or Toon jersey available. Chrebet too. But even those are usually just in the form of $2-300 jerseys. Not everyone wants to spend that every time they want to give a shoutout to days past. And this isn't meant to be offensive to the older gents at all, but honestly the majority of us under the age of 45 don't give enough of a sh*t about Joe Namath to buy his jersey or anything with him on it. We never saw him play. The connection isn't there.

A large percentage of us grew up in the 80s and 90s, and there are other players that we grew up loving too that never seem to be on anything. Victor Green, Mawae, Aaron Glenn, CuMart, hell, even guys like Richie Anderson and Mo Lewis, and OF COURSE Vinny, and Kenny O. I'm not talking about jerseys all the time, even though those would be nice, I'm talking about some basic throwback shirts. Think about it, do you think a Zac Stacy shirt is going to move more units with Jets fans than a Vinny t-shirt? No way. I'd buy one. I think a lot of people on this board would too.

I totally agree and my one Jet jersey with a players name is Namath I bought in the late 60's.. All my other one's are Savage number 69 so I don't care who comes or goes I support the team..LOL

• Upvote 1