FitzMagic Shirts for $13.50

Maxman

I totally agree and my one Jet jersey with a players name is Namath I bought in the late 60's.. All my other one's are Savage number 69 so I don't care who comes or goes I support the team..LOL

I agree on the Namath jersey can never go wrong with it I also like my Chrebet and my Revis Ive been looking for a #32 Boozer as well for the player and for well you know. 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I first saw this I didn't realize it was necro'd.   I knew who Fitzmagic was but I actually forgot his real name for several minutes.  I had to search on the internet for it.

Combination of age catching up and the fervent desire to turn the page as swiftly as possible.

On 1/1/2016 at 11:31 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Just a thought Max, but why not get them going on some more nostalgia stuff? The only throwback shirt they have is Chrebet. Guarantee you that stuff would sell great.

They have a Hackenberg shirt, that's premium nostalgia material right there. The thinking fan's 'throwback' shirt.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 years later...