Jets at Bills Predictions

jgb

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing I feared most was a windy day. Our passing game is key and now I see 16 MPH sustained w/gusts to 25MPh, damnit!!. Our running game better be on cause Rex is going to stack the box to stop run and force Fitz to throw into heavy wind. Jets need to SPY Tyrod as he appears basically main weapon Bills have that can harm us bad.

If we can get Powell in and quick slants which winds dont hurt much that would be good, but I hope we dont have to come form behind and depend on the 15-25 yard routes. With the wind, we can NOT get behind by 2 scores early.

Blustery day in nickel city.  Buffalo leads 14-7 with 30 seconds in game, Fitzy heaves a 30 yd pass with all his might, bounces off of 3 different helmets ends up in Enuwa's hands and he runs 30 more yds for score. Bowles watched the Ole Miss game last night and decides to go for 2. Powell goes wildcat and entire team flows to the right, except for Dbrick. Powell carries play to perfection and spins around to throw a backward pass to Dbrick who waltzes into endzone winning the game. Rexy tips his hat to Bowles and to the Pegulas as he runs off the field wearing a clemson jersey.

15-14  Jets win Jills Covah

Bills 16, Jets 12

SOJ finally arrives to well and truly break our hearts.

Rex in full chest-puffing, foot-licking, "We won OUR Super Bowl" mode, as he and the Bills complete the sweep.

Thank you.  All this war fish optimism has been rather unsettling.  

I will say Jeys 16 Bills 12 because it is a coin flip of what team screws up more.   Bills will quit by the fourth quarter if they are not close or ahead.  

Yes, Rambo is out.

He's playing Ken

Bacarri Rambo continues to battle shoulder and knee injuries that has hampered his play. He did play against Dallas but struggled tackling with the shoulder injury. He is listed as probable for the finale but his play is expected to be limited. He did not practice on Wednesday but did return on Thursday on a limited basis. updated.gif 1/1 

http://www.billsdaily.com/injury/

He's playing Ken

Bacarri Rambo continues to battle shoulder and knee injuries that has hampered his play. He did play against Dallas but struggled tackling with the shoulder injury. He is listed as probable for the finale but his play is expected to be limited. He did not practice on Wednesday but did return on Thursday on a limited basis. updated.gif 1/1 

http://www.billsdaily.com/injury/

Well if he's that banged up who gives a sh*t, I'd rather he play than! I read somewhere that Rex was disappointed in himself for leaving Rambo in the game even though he was SO LIMITED. Nothing better than playing against INJURED PLAYERS, that usually goes poorly for the team sporting the injury. So, Ivory breaks into the secondary on a COLD & blustery day & waiting for him is Bacari Rambo with a bad shoulder & knee playing in a virtually meaningless game for the Bills...can you say OLE?

Well if he's that banged up who gives a sh*t, I'd rather he play than! I read somewhere that Rex was disappointed in himself for leaving Rambo in the game even though he was SO LIMITED. Nothing better than playing against INJURED PLAYERS, that usually goes poorly for the team sporting the injury. So, Ivory breaks into the secondary on a COLD & blustery day & waiting for him is Bacari Rambo with a bad shoulder & knee playing in a virtually meaningless game for the Bills...can you say OLE?

Well,  I just wanted to let you know that Bacardi is playing.  

This is the first year since 2010 that we haven't been saying it..LOL Oh and Rambo might as well give it a go the season is over for the Bills after tomorrow anyway..

You're right.  I think players,  who are released to play,  want to get on the field.  

McCoy & Rambo were the Bills MVPs in that 1st matchup & one is out & the other if playing will be playing injured. Add in the fact we had 4 turnovers & still should have won, it bodes well for our NY Jets (I'm still nervous & am ALWAYS nervous when it comes to my Jets). What would be really awesome would be a blowout so we can get some dinged up guys some rest, but thats probably a pipe dream being that they are a division opponent & it's another Super Bowl for Rex. Weather is always an Xfactor. With bad weather you want to be playing with a lead, making comebacks in bad weather is certainly not an ideal circumstance.

That's foolish.  The season is over, and he is hurt.  Why risk making the injury a longer term thing?

I think it's more of a situation where Bacardi wants to play.  I guess if the doctor releases him,  he can make his own choice.  

Snow showers. Cold.  Gusts to 40 mph.  This ain't gonna be pretty, but the Jets will get it done. 16 - 13.

Missed extra points, missed FGs, kickoffs out of bounds, fumbles, dropped passes and interceptions ...Expecting it all. 

Rex will get his team fired up, but I think he will also be the one most responsible for Buffalo losing. Jets 17, Bills 13

The Buffalo defense is expected to get CB Ronald Darby (groin) back from injury in Week 17.

Darby missed Week 16 with the groin issue and will return to help the Bills defend the New York Jets' Brandon Marshall. Marshall caught just 3 passes for 23 yards and a score when these two teams met in Week 10 and Buffalo will hope to keep Marshall under control again on Sunday. The Bills D/ST won't be a highly recommended fantasy option in Week 17 despite the return of their starting corner.

Source: Buffalo News 
Jan 2 - 3:41 AM

I want to win 24-23, with the winning points coming on a Chris Ivory draw from 5 yards out with 45 seconds left on the clock, after a 96-yard drive enabled by three defensive penalties on the Bills and a complete meltdown by Sammy Watkins. I want, on the winning TD, for Marcel Dareus to give up on the play, shrug his shoulders, and leave his Bills helmet on the field of play, and I want Bills fans to watch Rex explain why the "better team" lost for the ninth time on the year and for those fans to excoriate the first man to use the phrase "...but injuries." I want Kim Jones and Kim Martin to embarrass themselves by blaming everyone but Rex, thus ensuring that the role of women-in-sports in forever, rightfully, relegated to "pretty-ish sideline reporter." And then I want scientists at MIT to invent an alternative to cheap steel, which would send Buffalo's already fractured economy into a tailspin and ensure their place as an Appalachian hellhole where cheap heroin and fight clubs are the only interesting things about their municipality. 

I want to win 24-23, with the winning points coming on a Chris Ivory draw from 5 yards out with 45 seconds left on the clock, after a 96-yard drive enabled by three defensive penalties on the Bills and a complete meltdown by Sammy Watkins. I want, on the winning TD, for Marcel Dareus to give up on the play, shrug his shoulders, and leave his Bills helmet on the field of play, and I want Bills fans to watch Rex explain why the "better team" lost for the ninth time on the year and for those fans to excoriate the first man to use the phrase "...but injuries." I want Kim Jones and Kim Martin to embarrass themselves by blaming everyone but Rex, thus ensuring that the role of women-in-sports in forever, rightfully, relegated to "pretty-ish sideline reporter." And then I want scientists at MIT to invent an alternative to cheap steel, which would send Buffalo's already fractured economy into a tailspin and ensure their place as an Appalachian hellhole where cheap heroin and fight clubs are the only interesting things about their municipality. 

wow, you really are an ass. I thougt you just played one on this board. 

Don't forget the wings! Unless you MIT reinvent a cheap chicken alternative and call it the Brady Wing.

Archived