Unusually and Exceptionally Nervous

JohnnyLV

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I'm really annoyed that one game is going to determine the outlook of this season, I don't know how logically you can have a negative outlook of a season after going 4-12 the previous year. (unless you go 3-13 or less) But Jets fans and the media can always find a way to be miserable.

It feels like just another game to me. I know I should probably be nervous but I honestly don't feel it. Maybe as the game gets closer tomorrow

this!

our team really seems to have come together over the last 5 weeks ... Heck , even special teams played well last week!

we can make some real noise in the playoffs ... We go up by 10 or more mid 3rd quarter  & close it out in style in the 4th

Honestly, to me it boils down to whether the Jets deserve to move on to the playoffs. If they can't beat a limping and frazzled Buffalo team, then they simply don't deserve to go. Same as Pittsburgh dropping one to the Ravens. Looking at it from that perspective, I don't feel any anxiety at all. The Jets will take care of business or they'll go home. Simple as that.

I was fully and totally prepared to be happy with an 8-8 season. And now they go and do THIS! Nothing short of the playoffs is now acceptable and my insides will be churning from 1pm till 4:05 or so 

Honestly, to me it boils down to whether the Jets deserve to move on to the playoffs. If they can't beat a limping and frazzled Buffalo team, then they simply don't deserve to go. Same as Pittsburgh dropping one to the Ravens. Looking at it from that perspective, I don't feel any anxiety at all. The Jets will take care of business or they'll go home. Simple as that.

Well said..;)

If Jets win it still helps us if KC loses; our best chance to avoid Fauxboro is to get the 5 seed and KC is the 6 seed.

Why would you want to avoid Foxboro? Thats the game we want, Beat them in their house just like 2011...Beli, Brady and Co would have all the pressure, we could go in and play loosey goosey.

Just a dose of reality, even with the Jets beating the Pats JV squad last week, the Jets are 2-8 versus the Pats in the last 10 games.

That's as one-sided a rivalry as you can possibly get.

You should be more concerned about the Bills game tomorrow and not the Pats.

Thats funny coming from you,, a patriot fan that is obsessed with the Jets...

I was fully and totally prepared to be happy with an 8-8 season. And now they go and do THIS! Nothing short of the playoffs is now acceptable and my insides will be churning from 1pm till 4:05 or so 

This is my feeling precisely. 

If they hadn't played so well this year I could take the 8-8 but now they can rip my heart out through my throat and sauté it in a garlic butter sauce while I scream in agony like they have for the last 40 years!!!

i can't take it anymore.  I am no longer objective. I am no longer patient. 

I JUST WANT YO WIN IT ALL!!!!!

This can't be stressed enough. Guy never mopes like Geno when things aren't going well. He puts the team on his back and carries them for awhile until everyone starts believing in themselves again.

Same can be said of Marshall & Decker.... no QUIT in those guys!

Love this team! Never thought I'd be saying that in TC.

TC = this century? Just curious.   GO FITZY!!

I'm normally not like this but your words describe my feeling to a tee!!

Also maybe this is the year we get paid back for the Vinnie Helmet game!!!

Help me Jets......

Please win this Game!!!

☺️?

no it's all good - Seattle already got paid back for that vs Green Bay on the Hail Mary pass interference.  I think we're good there now.

a windy cold day and we have a noodle arm QB, a choke kicker and choke punter and have to play the RB who actually loses fumbles because the guy who never fumbles and scores from 30 yards out is hurt ?

we fell in love with a QB who doesn't make the killer mistake, even tho that has been his whole career ?

Our head coach has a track record of not doubling other teams weapons in favor of "playing our game?" and the other team only has one weapon left ?

we got this

I was in denial all week.  the voice in the back of my head was right. 

Archived