### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that he doesn't sit in the pocket and wait for a play to develop, getting hit, to cause an errant throw, if you know, when the call isn't made to throw deep into the wind.  

I think youre looking for excuses.  He was hit. 

And that you have no idea what youre talking about

The Jets played so small today and ugly that they defeated themselves. This was not a dangerous team today. And if they did that in the playoffs or anything close, they would have been embarrassed. I'm disappointed, but the Jets simply couldn't get their act together. Bills won it fair and square. I'm not about to do the usual childish blame the refs or the league game. Season over.

Did that clown of a announcer just say SOJ?? NO not same old jets because the SOJ wouldn't of even gotten this ****ig far. We played our asses off this season. We exceeded expectations. Decker and Marshall hold a NFL record. The 2015 Jets Offense set a record for the most yards by a Jets team ever. We aren't a circus anymore. We have players now not practice squad players. This is just the beginning. Don't believe it if they tell you the Jets live up to expectations because we were getting only our 4th win around this time last year. The future is bright. **** THAT SOJ TITLE.

The Jets played so small today and ugly that they defeated themselves. This was not a dangerous team today. And if they did that in the playoffs or anything close, they would have been embarrassed. I'm disappointed, but the Jets simply couldn't get their act together. Bills won it fair and square. I'm not about to do the usual childish blame the refs or the league game. Season over.

They shlt the bed in every phase of the game.  

You are exactly right,  and Chan Gailey is the biggest culprit in this too,  Get rid of the fcking loser TODAY

Yeah, plenty of blame to go around.....

This board is going to suck for a while. I'm going to take a respite. Great season. 

Yeah, its a great season out of the playoffs when all they had to do was beat a team they should have beat.

Sure....we improved by 6 wins.  But I'm sorry, this was just a heaping pile of dog S**t by a team that until they can win these games will be SOJ.

You are exactly right,  and Chan Gailey is the biggest culprit in this too,  Get rid of the fcking loser TODAY

Gailey doesn't push the issue. The Bills were looking for a reason to quit. Gailey played Pussyball all 1st half.

But really a choke by everyone-coaches and all 3 units. 

Archived