NFL wants the Steelers in

BowlesMovement

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me get this straight, 20,000+ employees of the NFL over the years have been successful in covering up this vast conspiracy, you and you alone are perceptive enough to know about it, but yet you still watch. that's interesting.

Hard to play against the refs and the Bills. The NFL DOES want the Steelers in.

yeah and think about the brandon weeden led houston texans ratings bonanza in the playoffs. it's all rigged! rigged I tell you!

let me get this straight, 20,000+ employees of the NFL over the years have been successful in covering up this vast conspiracy, you and you alone are perceptive enough to know about it, but yet you still watch. that's interesting.

your clueless dude, yeah, people are starting to come out. 

https://m.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3xlfsl/mike_pereira_referee_supervisor_veteran/

Its as simple as that. Its a fixed garbage league, not sure why I care so much anymore, its total BS

Thats what any reasonable person would think.

And I have the proof.  The NFL made the Ravens and Jets win a week ago.

Oh, wait....

what can I say, when u chase around my posts quoting everything I say, I see a clown, lol

yeah that's what's happening. in one thread.

hey quick question can you hook me up with some members of the coverup? i assume they are that group of hundreds of former NFL refs and employees who made tens of millions in Vegas. which island did they buy? thanks.

yeah that's what's happening. in one thread.

hey quick question can you hook me up with some members of the coverup? i assume they are that group of hundreds of former NFL refs and employees who made tens of millions in Vegas. which island did they buy? thanks.

https://m.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3xlfsl/mike_pereira_referee_supervisor_veteran/

oh and click your own link. that title is what some putz labelled the article on reddit. the real article (if you care to read it by clicking the link) doesn't stand for what you want it to.

any idea what the current price is of tea in China?

so you post on a fan message board for a league that you believed to be rigged and have disavowed forever. i smell a new account in your future. no way your ego will allow you to admit you were just throwing a little temper tantrum and aren't going anywhere.

The officiating I this game is completely crooked. If you didn't believe it, that "illegal inadvertent hade graze to the head Gear" penalty to start the second half by the same scumbags that ignored a full on tackle on the Taylor TD run should nail the point home.

The Bills are the MOST penalized team in the league. 

1 penalty in the first half. Please. No, its not everything, but it hasn't helped.

so you post on a fan message board for a league that you believed to be rigged and have disavowed forever. i smell a new account in your future. no way your ego will allow you to admit you were just throwing a little temper tantrum and aren't going anywhere.

lol, really upsets you that I think the NFL is fixed huh? Funny, I don't care what anyone thinks of me on a Jers message board, I think it's hysterical that you think like that.

The officiating I this game is completely crooked. If you didn't believe it, that "illegal inadvertent hade graze to the head Gear" penalty to start the second half by the same scumbags that ignored a full on tackle on the Taylor TD run should nail the point home.

The Bills are the MOST penalized team in the league. 

1 penalty in the first half. Please. No, its not everything, but it hasn't helped.

its not rocket science, it's pretty obvious. The league cares more about DFS than anything else. They know NFL fans are all sheep.

Bahhhhhhhhhh.  Bahhhhhhhhhh

Archived