NFL wants the Steelers in

BowlesMovement

Green Bay is not 'small market'. Have a look at thier revenue. Do they play in a small market? Yeah. Are they also worth $2 billion dollars and rank #10 among 32 teams? Yeah.

Small market is a term billionaires use to get welfare money for thier teams. 

• Upvote 1

Its as simple as that. Its a fixed garbage league, not sure why I care so much anymore, its total BS

Death and Taxes are no longer the only sure things in life.  Another sure thing is a message board after a loss (any sport and any message board).  There will always a thread saying they were screwed by the refs.  There will also always be the fire the coach thread. 

Green Bay is not 'small market'. Have a look at thier revenue. Do they play in a small market? Yeah. Are they also worth $2 billion dollars and rank #10 among 32 teams? Yeah.

packers are really Milwaukee's team and half of

minnesota and Illinois 

market size is not the factor, it's DFS attraction, period. Fantasy football started the destruction of the NFL, DFS is ending it

Why the NFL care about which team makes it to the playoffs? 

Don't tell me ratings when the NFL has games like Jaguars vs Titans outdrawing almost every other show on a Thursday night. They can put any game and still get people to watch it

the more popular DFS gets the more they can sell enormously profitable NFL tv packages, it's that simple

Why would they let the Jets beat NE and Balt beat Pitt last week?

Stupid

Did you watch the pats game? The refs tried their hardest to let the pats win. We dominated for 60 minutes, but the score was tied at the end of regulation.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

They do the giants.

6-10. Missed the playoffs 4 years in a row.

Do teams get calls? No. 

Do whiny QBs get calls? Yes.

Is PI a plague on the sport? Yes.

Is the NFL under the same illusion as a lot of others that higher scores means better football? Yes.

6-10. Missed the playoffs 4 years in a row.

Do teams get calls? No. 

Do whiny QBs get calls? Yes.

Is PI a plague on the sport? Yes.

Is the NFL under the same illusion as a lot of others that higher scores means better football? Yes.

They won two superbowls. Mara got what was promised. Now the NFL must cater to others.

So funny pats fans spin some yarn they belichick lost on purpose to jets to knock steelers out of playoffs and they are the most butthurt idiots of all time. Jets lose a heart breaker and the entire NFL has a vast conspiracy against the team that requires like 80 percent of the owners to allow only a handful of teams to win championships. This is how we get Jet nation quoted on Bills forum under thread titles like "listen to these crazy Jets fans trying to explain Rex kicking their ass again lulz!".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So funny pats fans spin some yarn they belichick lost on purpose to jets to knock steelers out of playoffs and they are the most butthurt idiots of all time. Jets lose a heart breaker and the entire NFL has a vast conspiracy against the team that requires like 80 percent of the owners to allow only a handful of teams to win championships. This is how we get Jet nation quoted on Bills forum under thread titles like "listen to these crazy Jets fans trying to explain Rex kicking their ass again lulz!".

Oh man, the Bills fans are talking bad about the Jets fans, CRAP!!! Now we are done for, I mean done. Lets just pack up our bags and call it a good run.

• Upvote 1

Oh man, the Bills fans are talking bad about the Jets fans, CRAP!!! Now we are done for, I mean done. Lets just pack up our bags and call it a good run.

Thought you were done with the NFL? Oh that was just a cry tantrum. Your credibility is less than zero.

Thought you were done with the NFL? Oh that was just a cry tantrum. Your credibility is less than zero.

LOL, my credibility, on a NY Jets message board, serious brah? serious? LOFL! And what does me being done with the NFL have to do with me posting on this board? You should do some more of your waxing poetic about millennials, and bills fans talking bad about us, LOL. My credibility, that was fn funny man, straight up, funny stuff.

Because it's only way to explain away evidence against the existence of a conspiracy, duh.

Yeah, I'm trying to see what the NFL gets out of all this. And I'd take a guess that the guy who owns Johnson and Johnson has some cheddar to throw Goodell's way.

• Upvote 1

so with the giants out, the NFL decided to give the NYC area market nothing to cheer for ?

the NFL makes most of its money on advertising revenues

if they had the call it would be all the major tv markets in the playoffs

They don't give a crap about any market, what they care about is selling their TV packages for mega billion dollar deals. DFS gives them that. So they want players and teams in there that make it more appealing to play DFS.

They don't give a crap about any market, what they care about is selling their TV packages for mega billion dollar deals. DFS gives them that. So they want players and teams in there that make it more appealing to play DFS.

soild analysis

• Upvote 1