How are you feeling?

BallinPB

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

petty showed nothing in preseason and Devon Smith was awful and now has a torn acl 

The 2015 draft was not good at all outside of Leonard Williams. 

TBH, Leonard Williams disappointed the sh*t out of me. They made it sound like he was Warren Sapp coming out.

I'm sorry but I can't look at this season as a success and certainly can't look at it by saying I only projected an 8 win season so it's okay.

That's BS...this team got top 10 QB play and it's all we've been asking for for 10 years.  This loss was on a lot of things, but mostly the defense.  Defense was horrible today and there's no way to sugar coat that.

I'm sorry but I can't look at this season as a success and certainly can't look at it by saying I only projected an 8 win season so it's okay.

That's BS...this team got top 10 QB play and it's all we've been asking for for 10 years.  This loss was on a lot of things, but mostly the defense.  Defense was horrible today and there's no way to sugar coat that.

actually, this team was a contender in the absence of top 10 QB play. And so were the Panthers, while Eli punched his ticket last week as 7th, so there's the validity of top 10 QB play for you. I think we have a solid team but it's still not great. It can be done without a top QB though and this league proved it. 

actually, this team was a contender in the absence of top 10 QB play. And so were the Panthers, while Eli punched his ticket last week as 7th, so there's the validity of top 10 QB play for you. I think we have a solid team but it's still not great. It can be done without a top QB though and this league proved it. 

I honestly don't want to get into a long winded debate (just too disappointed right now, another time maybe :-)) ..but I never said top 10 QB guarantees you'll be good...but the assumption (at least on my part) was that the defense was good enough to be a legit contender with top 10 QB play.....

The defense is what let this team down...The defense was supposed to be the strength of this team and was absolutely atrocious today.  

I'm pissed right now, very pissed. Even with all the ineptitude we saw today I felt totally confident we'd somehow pull it out. Yes 10-6 is a huge improvement over the past few seasons but I actually thought we'd get a few games into the playoffs B4 we were eliminated .

I honestly don't want to get into a long winded debate (just too disappointed right now, another time maybe :-)) ..but I never said top 10 QB guarantees you'll be good...but the assumption (at least on my part) was that the defense was good enough to be a legit contender with top 10 QB play.....

The defense is what let this team down...The defense was supposed to be the strength of this team and was absolutely atrocious today.  

This. X 1000....

We won 10 games on a schedule that Alabama could have gone 4-12 on so we need to look instead at how we did against this year's playoff contenders, and in that case you realize that we aren't as good as the record states. Next year when we have the regime with a full offseason we will know how we really are doing. 

In in other words, it's another season where we have a new front office aka SAME OLD JETS. 

Feeling fine as I saw this outcome from a mile away.  I think any long term Jets fan saw the SOJ moment being set up.  Didn't like Bowels selection as our head coach (liked the GM pick though) and I still don't.  Fitz was a nice story but the Jets must address the QB situation.  Not seeing Ge(oh)no on the field this year was a huge bonus.

Real disappointment today.

So many chances.

They really didn't deserve to win.  They were outplayed.

Can't watch the playoffs now as I really don't give a sh*t.

Looking forward to Knicks and Devils now.

You really are a masochist aren't you.

And who runs the defense? Bowles.  Many games were up in the air because our D was just so soft.  We really were quite lucky to be in the hunt for a playoff spot.  We really could have had our season ended weeks ago. Still, it was progress but there are numerous holes on this team that need to be amended before it can seriously compete for a championship. A very up and down, inconsistent team for the most part.

Loss to a Philly team we should have beat.

Loss to NE and gave that game away

Squeaked by a Jag team that sucks

Beat by Bills in humiliating fashion

Beat by Texans with a 3rd string QB who was out of the NFL

Squeaked by Giants who blew the game

Squeaked by Dallas

Squeaked by NE in a game we should have easily won

Beat by Bills in humiliating fashion AGAIN

Very dejected

cant think about football for awhile now

The constant 3rd & 4th down conversions by Tyrod Tayler looking like Brady ... & Watkins destroying Revis (be it scheme or just on him) were the 2 things most unexpected & painful 

Honestly, I am completely at peace. I realize now that I don't need to waste my time with the NFL any longer, because it's fixed. I'm a bit sad about wasting so much of my past time, but happy knowing I don't have to care in the future, it's much like the WWF, but more entertaining than men rolling around in their underoos.

I know people will say bellyaching about fixing but how do you explain Jets opponents getting flagged for a combined 4 flags in for two whole games.  

That is 1 against the Pats and 3 against the most penalized team in football against the Bills.

Something isn't right there. Period.  

Obviously not happy, but have to continue to improve and be motivated by the effort and 10-6 record since a 6 win increase from 2014 is very good progress. I knew deep down that needing 6 straight wins to make the playoffs left little to no margin of error. Jets also expended a lot of energy in the 5 game win streak and especially the NE win last week. Hopefully there should also be lobbying from this team for a 3rd wild card to be added since it is not only another team missing the playoffs with 10 wins when 2 other divisions have several wins less than that and won the division, but Pitt beat us on a somewhat crappy common games tiebreaker of them beating Raiders at home by 3 and we had to fly to the west coast to play Oakland.

Extremely disappointed even a few hours later.  This team pulled off 5 wins in a row and then lose to goddamn Rex Ryan again.  Special teams which cost us all season hurt us again.  Also seeing Fitzpatrick throw 3 INTs in the fourth quarter is very disappointing.  

What a difference a week makes. 

Always sad when the season ends  Over the years I've made lots of great friends from tailgating and people who sit by me at the games.  Sad I don't see them till next fall and don't get to experience a playoff run with them  

Disgraceful end.  Team utterly melted on the big stage and was not ready for prime time.  Disgraceful performance by the D, making Tyrod Taylor look like Roger Staubach.   Rex embarrassed Bowles twice.  It is truly the Same Old Jets.   Pathetic.  Nobody big enough to make a play in the 2nd half.

I had a bad feeling after the first play from scrimmage when ridley got the ball

I had 3 hours to prep myself for the ending

it sucks

but at the end of the day the NFL is entertainment, and fitz and marshall and decker and pryor and mo wilk gave me guys to be proud of all year

So color me comfortably numb

I had a bad feeling after the first play from scrimmage when ridley got the ball

it sucks

but at the end of the day the NFL is entertainment, and fitz and marshall and decker and pryor and mo wilk gave me guys to be proud of all year

Larz you put is best sometimes. 

Another playoffs and no Jets 

Another Super Bowl Sunday and no Jets 

47 years and counting 

it sucks

exactly what i felt. knew we were losing from 1:10pm and chose to sit in front of the tube for 3+ hours just to confirm it

Archived