munchmemory

At least I won't have to go to my grave knowing that I never got a chance to see my Jets win a Super Bowl as it was happening. So at least there's that...I'm not so sure that 90% of the other people who post here every day will be able to say that.

Geez talk about rubbing the salt, I'd sooner listen to the Carpenters right now.

Not my intent.  I just need some positive vibes to talk me off the ledge.  As I have said before, I was 14 year-old when we won Supe III.  I need a championship before they put me in the box.

Not my intent.  I just need some positive vibes to talk me off the ledge.  As I have said before, I was 14 year-old when we won Supe III.  I need a championship before they put me in the box.

Dude I agree with you, I just look at the age of our team, this was our chance for a while, I don't see 10 wins next year. 

I didn't see 10 wins this year either. You never know.

How long have you followed the Jets, a while I think, it never ends well. We are an Old team, we've drafted Sh@t for years. I like Super Mac, I think Bowles unlike Rex can learn by his mistakes. It's just we have key FA's and old vets on to much $.

How long have you followed the Jets, a while I think, it never ends well. We are an Old team, we've drafted Sh@t for years. I like Super Mac, I think Bowles unlike Rex can learn by his mistakes. It's just we have key FA's and old vets on to much $.

I was trying to think back, it's probably 30 years this year since I picked the Jets as my team (yes, I chose this ... :lol:).

The Jets are real close. They are.

There will some good QBs available in FA and eventually the Jets will land a franchise QB in the draft.

I was trying to think back, it's probably 30 years this year since I picked the Jets as my team (yes, I chose this ... :lol:).

sorry bud it's been an emotional day. It was hard not being a bit down. We all bleed green, it's better being Rex free then with Rex, even though we lost.

sorry bud it's been an emotional day. It was hard not being a bit down. We all bleed green, it's better being Rex free then with Rex, even though we lost.

As someone joked yesterday, Rex extended his run of keeping the Jets out of the play-offs to 5 years ... I think I laughed and cried at the same time.

Losing a playoff spot at the hands of Rex was like a swift kick to the nuts.

Nuts which were already still sore from the earlier season game (which, eerily, played out very similarly and ended with the same score ... even had the same scorers for the Jets, Marshall and Decker TDs, FG from Bullock, and a very similar game from Fitz).

At least I won't have to go to my grave knowing that I never got a chance to see my Jets win a Super Bowl as it was happening. So at least there's that...I'm not so sure that 90% of the other people who post here every day will be able to say that.

I'm on the cusp.  Born in 66.  I'm told I watched it sitting on my Grand Dads lap.  He walked with a limp for as long as I knew him.  So it's very possible.

Archived