ITS OVER

joewilly12

Anybody who thinks this game was on fitz is retarded. Dropped passes, dumb playcalling, taking away the run forcing to throw on 3rd and long...he may have played like sh*t but by no means was he the reason for this loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Bowles and Gailey's fault.  Where was the pass rush? Where was Ivory? Where was help for Revis? Clearly he couldn't cover Watkins. He should have put Marcus on him and doubled Watkins.  Just awful game time coaching.  All that money spent for what? For that snack eating buffoon to get the last laugh on us.  **** you and your defense Bowles and **** you and your offense Gailey.  They should both be fired.  

This loss was on the vaunted defense.  Repeated 3rd and longs were converted for first downs by Buffalo.  Revis is no longer an island.  Watkins owned him.  We were beaten by Tyrod Taylor.  Let me repeat....TYROD TAYLOR.  Our defense had no answers for Tyrod Taylor.    Fitzpatrick screwed up, but to me this game is on the porous non-big play defense.

Fitzpatrick is who I thought he was. 

Geno Smith wouldn't have thrown 3 INTs in a row. 

Oh no?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11767882/geno-smith-benched-new-york-jets-3-interceptions-first-quarter-michael-vick-qb-buffalo-bills

Geno Smith benched after 3 INTs

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • comment

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith has started every game in his young NFL career -- all 24. But that could change this week.

Smith threw three interceptions in the first quarter Sunday and was pulled from the Jets' 43-23 loss to the Buffalo Bills at MetLife Stadium. He said his performance was "just atrocious."

Ok sounds good to me enjoy the rest of the night 

I will, I dont let what 21-34 year olds do who care less than fans about games outcome  rattle me so much.

We had meaningful playoff hunt games for all 16 games w/new regime, new playbooks, This was a GREAT year w/great new GM who will have us in wildcards next year and maybe even a shot at AFC-E  if all breaks well, but for sure in 2017

Oh no?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11767882/geno-smith-benched-new-york-jets-3-interceptions-first-quarter-michael-vick-qb-buffalo-bills

Geno Smith benched after 3 INTs

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • comment

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith has started every game in his young NFL career -- all 24. But that could change this week.

Smith threw three interceptions in the first quarter Sunday and was pulled from the Jets' 43-23 loss to the Buffalo Bills at MetLife Stadium. He said his performance was "just atrocious."

With the game and season on the line...........................NOT 

Why didnt smiling Bowles pull Fitz.

This is Bowles and Gailey's fault.  Where was the pass rush? Where was Ivory? Where was help for Revis? Clearly he couldn't cover Watkins. He should have put Marcus on him and doubled Watkins.  Just awful game time coaching.  All that money spent for what? For that snack eating buffoon to get the last laugh on us.  **** you and your defense Bowles and **** you and your offense Gailey.  They should both be fired.  

I wouldn't go as far as firing, but i agree. Idk what game gailey was watching. Starting ridley over Ivory is unbelievably retarded. He obviously wasant hurt bad enough to get 79 yards off 5 carries. Stupidest thing of the game. This has not been the first game they ignored Ivory as well. Revis on watkins was just unbelievable. They had him in zone when he shoulda been pressing him man to man. Why they never adjusted is beyond me. This game hurt alot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This loss was on the vaunted defense.  Repeated 3rd and longs were converted for first downs by Buffalo.  Revis is no longer an island.  Watkins owned him.  We were beaten by Tyrod Taylor.  Let me repeat....TYROD TAYLOR.  Our defense had no answers for Tyrod Taylor.    Fitzpatrick screwed up, but to me this game is on the porous non-big play defense.

agree 100%....the D was terrible today . 

Why was they D in zone coverage most of the day? 

the 15 play 9 minute drive after we got within 13-7 really lost the game looking back....yea there were many other plays and calls but we get off the field there at some point we win and maybe by 2 scores.

Archived