2016 Jets Opponents

JetsFanatic

Why is this a bad schedule? Seems kind of average. Arizona, KC, and Seattle are legit. Cincy is the same team every year. Indy? Lol. I'll worry about StL when they fire Fisher. 9ers suck, Cleveland sucks, Baltimore isn't that great, Pitt is the same as us. Tougher than this year, but not OMG!!!! 'The league hates us' levels.

We get the Browns, so that's a maybe win right there. Can't see too many others though. Maybe we get past the Rams and 49ers.  A three win season is what it looks like. 

What's it like being able to see into the future to see how free agency, the draft, and rosters shake out? Can I get some lotto numbers?

We got 10 wins this year with what we thought was a difficult schedule.  It Looks tough right now but things change a lot by the time you play those games.  

Exactly. This year we were playing the mighty 12-4 Cowboys, the dangerous 10-6 Eagles who only just missed out on the play-offs, the 11-5 Colts ... those three combined for 19 wins and 29 losses this year.

Things change. Teams change. Injuries happen. The NFL is not overly predictable week to week, never mind year to year.

(Just ask TX ... three weeks ago he was predicting the Patsies would be resting their starters against us after locking up the #1 seed. ;)).

We get the Browns, so that's a maybe win right there. Can't see too many others though. Maybe we get past the Rams and 49ers.  A three win season is what it looks like. 

We don't know anything about our off season or anyone else's but that is what we are guessing? I doubt it is that bad, but hey, at least we can draft the next Luck the following year.

1st thought that comes to my mind: go 6-10, get a top 10 pick, and groom Petty for opening day 2017.

Yeah, that's it, the day after a brutal loss keeping us out of the playoffs, and now we are playing for the 2017 draft.  I hope this is sarcasm, but on this site, it is hard to tell.

Maybe we should play a game, or draft, or see what we do in the offseason before we raise the white flag on next year's season.

Archived