Leelou

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.  kicking someones ass in mafia sounds mildly enticing.  It's the busiest time of the year at work so I'm not going to be able to school people like I usually do.

You haven't schooled anybody for like 6-10 games.

third season and I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm in

^^ 13 months ago I was playing from the delivery room. Try again!

How's the kid?

sure...i cannot read the thread until 6 PM...so what evs.

Eh, ok that's fine I guess.

we have very different LWives

Yeah, my wife is maybe the coolest person in the world about tolerating stupid sh*t... but that would have been a deal-breaker. Honestly, the thought would have never crossed my mind though, I was so ******* emo when we had our little girl... 

Hey, gorgeous.  I'll play with this caveat:  cannot post between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM (weekdays).

If that works...sign me up.

That works. We're used to waiting 8 hours between your posts anyway, now we'll just have a better idea of when to expect them.

Frankly, I've been slow the past week - but I just got 2 new clients, so my 9-5 hours may be flaky, but my morning poops and after dinner hours should be solid. LOL

Yeah, my wife is maybe the coolest person in the world about tolerating stupid sh*t... but that would have been a deal-breaker. Honestly, the thought would have never crossed my mind though, I was so ******* emo when we had our little girl... 

I guess this should get a rise out of me but the truth is, I kicked the sh*t out of being a dad that day. I am so beyond money under pressure it's not even funny. If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, that's ok too.

:)

I guess this should get a rise out of me but the truth is, I kicked the sh*t out of being a dad that day. I am so beyond money under pressure it's not even funny. If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, that's ok too.

No dude, we talked about it way back at the time. It's not a dig at you at all. I'm the same way, everything slows down under pressure. Different strokes, different folks... for me, that day, I didn't want anything in the world in that room with us, other than us. It's more about where you put your energy, not a question of how good a dad you are, or how much you love your wife and kid. I didn't want to share that time and space with anyone, that's all. Don't take it the wrong way.

My toughest was Little Sal.  My third.  First two showed up all pink and glossy perfection. Sal came out BLUE.  Bluest thing I ever seen. Look like a wrinkled up Smurf. I remember giving the Mid Wife my most helpless look ever.  She grabbed him, gave him a nice energetic rubbing and kid turned pink and noisy in an instant.  I still see that sometimes when I look at him now.  Nothing in life compares to being a parent. 

Whatever.   I can eat, drink, fart and walk at the same time.  Baller.

My toughest was Little Sal.  My third.  First two showed up all pink and glossy perfection. Sal came out BLUE.  Bluest thing I ever seen. Look like a wrinkled up Smurf. I remember giving the Mid Wife my most helpless look ever.  She grabbed him, gave him a nice energetic rubbing and kid turned pink and noisy in an instant.  I still see that sometimes when I look at him now.  Nothing in life compares to being a parent. 

Nothing, no doubt.

He's great! Just started walking. We just zip tied the cabinets and bought him a baby kitchen that took 4 hours to assemble to try and capture his attention. Thank you for asking.

How is your winter going?

Great now he's mobile lol.

Better keep track of him!

Please let's get this going... the football board is unreadable right now.

When is is ever readable? The board, taken as sum of it parts, is like a middle aged, over emotional, overly reactionary, dim witted male bitch. Lose 2 in a row and Bowles is an idiot and needs to get canned, win 2 in a row and people are writing his HOF acceptance speech. It's absurd

When is is ever readable? The board, taken as sum of it parts, is like a middle aged, over emotional, overly reactionary, dim witted male bitch. Lose 2 in a row and Bowles is an idiot and needs to get canned, win 2 in a row and people are writing his HOF acceptance speech. It's absurd

look what the cat dragged in. 

No dude, we talked about it way back at the time. It's not a dig at you at all. I'm the same way, everything slows down under pressure. Different strokes, different folks... for me, that day, I didn't want anything in the world in that room with us, other than us. It's more about where you put your energy, not a question of how good a dad you are, or how much you love your wife and kid. I didn't want to share that time and space with anyone, that's all. Don't take it the wrong way.

something about sitting there since 5:30 am watching her get pumped with petocin until 4:30 + waterfall videos on loop in the room left me wanting more. I didn't even really warm to him for like a month, won't lie. Not afraid To say that either because now I'm so infatuated with my son that I don't care who sees how much I love the kid. If we have anther I probably will be much more emotional now having the experience. 

Whatever.   I can eat, drink, fart and walk at the same time.  Baller.

you belong here.

Great now he's mobile lol.

Better keep track of him!

wears a small collar and doesn't get more than five feet away before he gets zapped

Please let's get this going... the football board is unreadable right now.

*probably got a touch less Emo there since you relocated however. 

Depending on which posters drive the volume, there is an ebb and flow that makes it go from what you describe... at its best... to something far worse at times. I truly wish JI never sold out, the quality of football discussion here took a major nosedive when we inherited the Landing Strip regulars.

Archived