Leelou

Depending on which posters drive the volume, there is an ebb and flow that makes it go from what you describe... at its best... to something far worse at times. I truly wish JI never sold out, the quality of football discussion here took a major nosedive when we inherited the Landing Strip regulars.

Yes I understand the ebb and flow, but you still have the overly optimistic or the overly pessimistic as vocal majorities depending on the team performance, then you have a bunch of flip floppers being influenced

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I understand the ebb and flow, but you still have the overly optimistic or the overly pessimistic as vocal majorities depending on the team performance, then you have a bunch of flip floppers being influenced

Oh, the optimism vs. pessimism piece doesn't bother me much. I think the larger issues is that it's largely dominated by either stupid or really, really stupid. There was a point, on this site at least, where the majority of dialogue, while reactionary, was still reasonable. Now it's just varying degrees of mouth breathing and spazz outs.

Oh, the optimism vs. pessimism piece doesn't bother me much. I think the larger issues is that it's largely dominated by either stupid or really, really stupid. There was a point, on this site at least, where the majority of dialogue, while reactionary, was still reasonable. Now it's just varying degrees of mouth breathing and spazz outs.

Exactly. My point is that drawing any long term conclusions on a hand full of games is very very stupid.

Depending on which posters drive the volume, there is an ebb and flow that makes it go from what you describe... at its best... to something far worse at times. I truly wish JI never sold out, the quality of football discussion here took a major nosedive when we inherited the Landing Strip regulars.

Holy f*ck I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.  This is the most true thing ever posted ever but not something I'd be willing to say where the discussion is high volume.

Holy f*ck I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.  This is the most true thing ever posted ever but not something I'd be willing to say where the discussion is high volume.

eh, i've said it several time in football discussions... it's the truth

I came from the JI community so start looking at the positives!  :D

Archived