adb280z

2016 Mets Thread!

The fact that the Mets were able to make it to the PS despite losing Harvey, Matz, Degrom, Walker and Wright makes for a really positive 2016 and high hopes for 2017 imho

Typical fan overreaction

You don't give that kind of money to a 44 year old player who if DeG, Matz and Harvey make normal expected recoveries in 2017 becomes the seventh starter in a five man rotation.

But go ahead, add Alderson to the FIRE BOWLES, MACAGGNAN chorus of WFAN caller sports experts

• Upvote 3

2nd Baseman signed. Wasn't sure if Sandy was gonna try and keep him. But Walker is a better player than I thought before last year, and he's a terrific leader also. 
I for one wish Wright would move along already. But I have mucho confidence that Terry will handle 3rd Base, Jose, Wilmer etc., and Wright very well.

I thought we were gonna see a change @2nd. Still expecting some changes and a trade or two.

Neil Walker accepts $17.2 million qualifying offer from Mets

Good move by Sandy
  • Upvote 2

Major personal coup today. Had a 20 weekday in promenade gold 211 last season and today was my select a seat access appt. Best it appeared I could do was move to the aisle.

Then 35 minutes before my time the only two seats in promenade gold ROW ONE opened up in 217. They almost went away about 8 minutes before but opened up again at the 2 minute warning and I got them locked up.

Call me Bob Eucker now

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Nice place to watch a game from. Get any foul balls? What does that run you? If you don't mind me asking

762 per seat. Averages about $38 per game. Foul balls are rare to occasional.

View is pretty much home plate with a small lean towards 3B

Row one is pretty much locked up by full season holders and those available to 20 game folks are extremely hard to find.

My previous seats were very good in that row 4 was the last row with a wall and WC seating behind so when folks stood in front we could lean against the wall w/o bothering people behind us.

Row 1 eliminates the standees blocking home plate issue entirely

I didn't know the Mets had 20 game plans in the Promenade . When did they start this ?

Not sure. I got a 10 game plan in 2015. In 2016, the min plan was 20 games. That's when they had select a seat visits and I got 411 row 4 in front of the HC seating wall.

Those were great seats until I grabbed the only row one I saw yesterday

Nice

Not sure tho why Gsellman who was arguably the best Met starting pitcher not named Syndergaard last September and who along with Lugo pretty much got them into a sort of postseason game is there but if he is only #6 then the first five guys must be dynamite

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Nice

Not sure tho why Gsellman who was arguably the best Met starting pitcher not named Syndergaard last September and who along with Lugo pretty much got them into a sort of postseason game is there but if he is only #6 then the first five guys must be dynamite

Edit

#7 not #6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Fred Coupons strikes again . Alderson said that the Mets will not add any additional salary until they release some salary . Some things never change .

Please just stop Joe B. Let Evan do all the thinking for both of you.
  • Thumb Down 1

Have you noticed that many relief pitchers are being signed and the Mets are still sitting on their hands ? OPEN THE PURSE STRINGS FRED COUPON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joe

Hope you and Theresa are happy and things are going well for you and Evan

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company