adb280z

2016 Mets Thread!

bad news mets fans.

I am a sports jinx.  the only two teams I care about are the jets and knicks, the only NYC area teams not to win a championship since I started following sports in 1981 (nets don't count, lol)

I also became huge fan of akeem in 1982, I lived and died with every game in the tourney, and then he loses back to back title games

I have no baseball team.  I got game 7 world series tickets through work in 2002 after game 1 of the Angels series.  I called my buddy and yelled into the phone "the yankeeeess wiiiiin" of course the angles won 3 in a row and eliminated the yankees

so a guy at work has been telling me I have to check out thor.  I must admit I have a bit of a crush and plan on watching his start saturday.  I really don't want to be a jets/mets fan, but this thor guy is so good !

15 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks a lot.  See what you almost did to us tonight -- blowing the 4 run lead in the 9th.  On the other had, we moved into first place after the Grandy homer, so maybe you can stick around a while.

It's not official until my heart is in it.  Trying to watch Thor today 

thor wears my old number, good old akeems number

it must be destiny

21 hours ago, GimmeShelter said:

You work quick with the demise you bring.

dude I took down the 2002 yankees, that was childs play.  If only I could be hypnotized to love tom brady....

just to test the theory again, I will go into mets blackout and turn my thor love to stone

is thor back on track ?

this is why I never watch mets games.  god forbid I ever become a fan of this team

I'm sorry but wow

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company