Playoff Predictions (Wild Card Weekend)

JustInFudge

Wow. Yay. You've taken the complete television media narrative and turned it into OP text form.

Brilliant.

What makes KC the hottest team in football? Their streak is primarily comprised of Detroit, San Diego twice, Oakland twice, Buffalo, Baltimore and Cleveland.

Wow. "Hottest team in football."

Can't wait to see a Jamaal Charles-less, Alex Smith lead KC team destroy everybody and win the Superbowl.

Thanks for your terrible analysis that no doubt originated with an ESPN show you watched 30 minutes before posting.

You lack a male sex organ. 

Wow. Yay. You've taken the complete television media narrative and turned it into OP text form.

Brilliant.

What makes KC the hottest team in football? Their streak is primarily comprised of Detroit, San Diego twice, Oakland twice, Buffalo, Baltimore and Cleveland.

Wow. "Hottest team in football."

Can't wait to see a Jamaal Charles-less, Alex Smith lead KC team destroy everybody and win the Superbowl.

Thanks for your terrible analysis that no doubt originated with an ESPN show you watched 30 minutes before posting.

Did ESPN forget to spoon feed you the fact it'll be -10 degrees in the Vikings/Seahawks game, and that the Vikes have one of the better running backs of all time?

Why are you here?  So angry.  So frustrated.  Go away.

Why are you here?  So angry.  So frustrated.  Go away.

That Jets victory still stings. 

Obviously you are not counting the one in his mouth.

Didnt account for that...but its still not his, even if he bites it off and tries to glue it on.

Packers offensive line is a shambles, their tackles are nothing more than traffic cones. They gave up almost 20 sacks in their last 3 losses. Poor offensive line play, combined with the general ineffectiveness of the receivers, has handicapped Aaron Rodgers, who is currently in the worst form of his career.

If i was betting this game, i'd take the Skins straight up. The only way GB wins this game is if their defense steps up in a low scoring encounter. Or if some key Skins player gets injured. Otherwise, Cousins has that offense rolling. They have so many weapons.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't a steelers-pats afc title game.

edit ..I'm an idiot, steelers get them next week with a win right ?

Steelers are the 6 seed. They can not play New England until the AFC Championship Game.

So, you were right the first time.

KC

PIT

SEA

GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived