Jason Varitek
Orlando Cabrera
Aaron Rowand
Pat Burrell
Freddy Sanchez
Arthur Rhodes
Julio Lugo
Danys Baez

Vlad, Pudge, and Manny are the only 3 of those I'd put in.  In that order.

Manny will be tough.  Busted multiple times for PED, would obviously not try at times, "Manny being Manny".

Byung Hyung Kim should get the statue next to him.

That was the greatest 2 days of pitching I had ever seen.

And thanks to the manager (Brenly?) who just kept sending him out there.

There were a number of years that Nomar was superior to Derek individually. Jeter just did it longer and on much better teams.

Nomar had 6 really good seasons.   He has about half as many hits as Jeter.  He was on his way until injuries got him.

It also says something when his own GM traded him away to help finally get a WS win.

As NY Times discovered looking into ManninHGH's story, old Jeter might have dabbled in the HGH pool.

The only Yankee that would surprise me is Mo.

Anyone that competitive, that driven, I could see it.  Shoot, I LOVED Bernie Williams.  Look at how big that dude was.   It's not just the Yanks, hell Tony Gwyn had his best years after turning 32, and had his career year at 37.  That seems natural for a fat guy.....

• Upvote 2

Mo miraculously gained 5 mph after rehabbing from an injury that ended his career as a starter and put him in the pen. When asked how that happened, he answered, I don't know, it was like a gift from God........    I could be wrong, but I don't think God is dealing out PED's

It's possible.  Like I said, he's the only one I'd be surprised at.

I think Piazza did, Pudge, Nomar, all those guys.  Tons of Yankees, I have no doubt.  Anyway, I don't want to derail this into a huge PED thing.  I still think Griffey Jr. (who I do think was clean) should have gotten 100%

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company