Baseball Hall of Fame Voting Results.

Morrissey

The only Yankee that would surprise me is Mo.

Anyone that competitive, that driven, I could see it.  Shoot, I LOVED Bernie Williams.  Look at how big that dude was.   It's not just the Yanks, hell Tony Gwyn had his best years after turning 32, and had his career year at 37.  That seems natural for a fat guy.....

Mo miraculously gained 5 mph after rehabbing from an injury that ended his career as a starter and put him in the pen. When asked how that happened, he answered, I don't know, it was like a gift from God........    I could be wrong, but I don't think God is dealing out PED's

Mo miraculously gained 5 mph after rehabbing from an injury that ended his career as a starter and put him in the pen. When asked how that happened, he answered, I don't know, it was like a gift from God........    I could be wrong, but I don't think God is dealing out PED's

It's possible.  Like I said, he's the only one I'd be surprised at.

I think Piazza did, Pudge, Nomar, all those guys.  Tons of Yankees, I have no doubt.  Anyway, I don't want to derail this into a huge PED thing.  I still think Griffey Jr. (who I do think was clean) should have gotten 100%

How many rings does Piazza have? MVP's?

I don't know, but I do remember Roger coming out of game 6 after 7 innings, going in the locker room to shave and clean up (expecting a post game victory and interview), only to watch him in the bullpen as it imploded. That was fun.

I also remember him throwing his wife under the bus as the PED involvement came to light

I don't know, but I do remember Roger coming out of game 6 after 7 innings, going in the locker room to shave and clean up (expecting a post game victory and interview), only to watch him in the bullpen as it imploded. That was fun.

I also remember him throwing his wife under the bus as the PED involvement came to light

Yeah it's a tough call between Roger and Palmiero as to who embarrassed themselves the most during their roids hearings. Roger is a total POS in my eyes however.

Yankee fans (like Durden) long for the days when they crucified Bonds. Sadly they later found out that their clubhouse was chock full of cheats. When Bonds was getting murdered my stance was always that it was never just him cheating.

Archived