Lovie Smith fired

Snell41

Thought he should have been fired last year if anything. Naming McCown over Glennon as the starter in April was the epitome of ego. I agree though, thought they did better than expected this year.

Exactly. If there was ever a time that he should have been fired it was last year. I think it was the 4 losses to end the season that did him in. Believe it or not, the Bucs were playoff relevant heading into December. They were 6-6 then lost their last 4. Both the Packers and Seahawks got in with 10-6 records and didnt win their division which means that the Bucs were most def in it. 

Losing 4 games in a row in the last month along with benching your best QB on the roster at the time the year prior warrants a firing. 

Exactly. If there was ever a time that he should have been fired it was last year. I think it was the 4 losses to end the season that did him in. Believe it or not, the Bucs were playoff relevant heading into December. They were 6-6 then lost their last 4. Both the Packers and Seahawks got in with 10-6 records and didnt win their division which means that the Bucs were most def in it. 

Losing 4 games in a row in the last month along with benching your best QB on the roster at the time the year prior warrants a firing. 

Confucius say..HC who does not start MG soon will be Job free..:)

I'm so glad we won those games against the steelers and Titans in 2014.

Winston and Mariota went 1-2 in the draft.

2 more losses would not have put us in position.  Still would have had to trade away multiple draft picks in multiple years to move up to either spot.

Archived