WIlkerson or Von Miller?

SR24

Too bad Danny Trevathan is a Bronco. There's another top Linebacker with speed who this team could really use. As long as we get either that would satisfy me although there's a solid chance we get neither.

Broncos are probably going to lose out least of these player .    1. Von Miller( franchise tag ) 2.Malik Jackson 3. Danny Trevathan  4 Derek Wolfe 5. Ronnie Hillman.    6 Osweiller

The money the Jets are paying David Harris, I don't see them paying another lb like Trevathan - what it will cost to sign him.  They probably will address that need some where in the draft.

Broncos will have plenty of cap space after cutting Peyton Manning and Demarcus Ware

Agree with this.  That being the case, I'd look at Ware for a 1 or 2 year deal.  7 1/2 sacks in 10 games this season, possibly good mentor for Mauldin/Reilly.

Broncos are probably going to lose out least of these player .    1. Von Miller( franchise tag ) 2.Malik Jackson 3. Danny Trevathan  4 Derek Wolfe 5. Ronnie Hillman.    6 Osweiller

The money the Jets are paying David Harris, I don't see them paying another lb like Trevathan - what it will cost to sign him.  They probably will address that need some where in the draft.

I'd take Ronnie Hillman if we lost Powell & draft Henry. 

Miller. The Dline will still be soild wo Mo

Really. Is this even a question? Without Mo, we still have a pair of young 3-4 ends any team would covet if they ran a base 3-man line, and the two of them are locked up with a combined cap hit of $7.5M in 2016 and probably around $13M combined in 2017.

Mo's awesome but his is the one position on the team where we could lose our #1 player and we're still lacking nothing. (OK maybe we're lacking a full season with one of the two being that idiot Sheldon lol). Certainly we need a premiere, demon pass rushing OLB at $16M(?) per season more than we need another 3-4 end at $13-16M per (or whatever Mo's demands are).

Even if Denver let him go - which I'll believe when I see it happen and no sooner - it wouldn't be to replace his dollars with another one defender's dollars. One with a far less decorated career, who isn't already a fan favorite in Denver.

Archived