Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the football gods are seriously ******* with the tortured fanbases this year, eh? We're heading towards Steelers/Pats vs Seahawks/Packers. You know it, I know it, and Vegetable Lasagna knows it. Why? Because the NFL ******* sucks, that's why. 

several calls last night went against the bengals.   Makes you wonder. 

Calls against the Jets etc.... 

You want to see a friggin' pressure kicker in cold/crazy conditions?  Go to 14:18 in the video below.  If I'm the owner of the Vikings, this video is played non-stop in front of Walsh's locker. Never better or more clutch than Vinatieri.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/HU_qJeXof-k?feature=oembed] 

AV's 45-yard kick into a driving blizzard wind to tie the game was the greatest kick in the history of the NFL.

The one in OT was a piece of cake.

Must be impressed with 3 points he has put up so far, and he was just bailed out from a pick by a one-handed catch by his TE ...and I believe Fitz handled him and the Skins rather easily this season, but I guess that is meaningless to you.

Cousins numbers on the road are awful. His numbers against top half defenses are awful. He got hot down the stretch against some really bad teams. He's going to get overpaid by the Redskins. 

Whatever, you dont believe in him, we get it...I believe in him and so do alot of others on this board and he is obviously our best option for the near future so maybe stop your whining.

We got the best out Fitz we are going to get he's never won a playoff game in his career he's nothing more than a journeyman QB we are a QB starved team his mediocre play is the best we've seen in years, I'm happy your happy others are happy but where are we this weekend home watching other teams, 

Must be impressed with 3 points he has put up so far, and he was just bailed out from a pick by a one-handed catch by his TE ...and I believe Fitz handled him and the Skins rather easily this season, but I guess that is meaningless to you.

Cousins is playing in a playoff game today.

What's Fitz doing right now?

We got the best out Fitz we are going to get he's never won a playoff game in his career he's nothing more than a journeyman QB we are a QB starved team his mediocre play is the best we've seen in years, I'm happy your happy others are happy but where are we this weekend home watching other teams, 

Yea but we are not home because of Fitzpatrick

several calls last night went against the bengals.   Makes you wonder. 

Calls against the Jets etc.... 

I will say it a thousand times. 

ONE PENALTY CHARGED AGAINST THE PATS!!!!

AND THREE CHARGED AGAINST THE BILLS!!!

Think of it this way in both of those games neither the Pats or the Bills had a game whereby they were called for so few penalties ALL YEAR.....and the Bills were one the highest penalized teams in the league by a wide margin and only that low penalty total against the Jets stopped them from having the most penalties in the  NFL this year... 

FOUR PENALTIES  AGAINST JETS OPPONENTS COMBINED!!!

Yea but it is all just a coincidence....

Oh and we are better than all of the wildcard teams playing this weekend stave KC!!!

So which play-off winning QB are we going to go after in free agency this year? :mellow:

Archived