Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

3 INTs in the last 3 possession of the Bills game,your right its Geno's fault. :rolleyes:

3 picks in the 4th quarter in a win and in game?

Open your eyes.

2 INTs were on him, the other was on Brick's whiffed block, hit as he threw...I put more emphasis on not having his 3rd best weapon in Powell and then all of the awful drops by Enunwa (especially that easy shovel pass, would have scored,) Marshall and Kenbrell...Tough for a QB to win when his receivers can't catch the ball.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when are stats and facts hate? I was just stating truth. You misconstrue it anyway your heart desires. 

I never mentioned a word about Cousins i asked you why you hated him when you previously mentioned that i commented on him and i didnt. 

Talk about misconstrue go back and read the posts. 

This is literally the worst plan for the Jets offseason I have ever heard. And that's saying something. 

So waste money signing Fitzpatrick?  We got all we are getting out of Fitzpatrick and the schedule is tougher next year this year he only beat 2 teams with winning records.

2 INTs were on him, the other was on Brick's whiffed block, hit as he threw...I put more emphasis on not having his 3rd best weapon in Powell and then all of the awful drops by Enunwa (especially that easy shovel pass, would have scored,) Marshall and Kenbrell...Tough for a QB to win when his receivers can't catch the ball.

Now that is one hell of a spin.

I'm even impressed with that effort.

I never mentioned a word about Cousins i asked you why you hated him when you previously mentioned that i commented on him and i didnt. 

Talk about misconstrue go back and read the posts. 

The conversation was about Cousins. Go ahead and read the thread. I never said you commented on him. You're just making things up now. And then you quoted my response to someone else about Cousins and asked why I hated him, while all I did was say his numbers against good defenses and his numbers on the road were bad. Those are facts. 

The conversation was about Cousins. Go ahead and read the thread. I never said you commented on him. You're just making things up now. And then you quoted my response to someone else about Cousins and asked why I hated him, while all I did was say his numbers against good defenses and his numbers on the road were bad. Those are facts. 

No you directed a comment at me about Cousins that I previously never mentioned his name. 

So waste money signing Fitzpatrick?  We got all we are getting out of Fitzpatrick and the schedule is tougher next year this year he only beat 2 teams with winning records.

You're right. Just fold the franchise and quit. That makes about as much sense as going into 2016 with awful Geno Smith as your most experienced player at the most important position in the game. 

So you'd prefer to throw a rookie, a has-been and a 4th rounder from last year into the mix against this tougher schedule??? :blink:

You're right. Just fold the franchise and quit. That makes about as much sense as going into 2016 with awful Geno Smith as your most experienced player at the most important position in the game. 

Where are we today?  Fitzpatrick is a not taking us anywhere especially with a much tougher schedule. 

Where are we today?  Fitzpatrick is a not taking us anywhere especially with a much tougher schedule. 

Same place the Jets would be if Geno was the starting QB all season. This conversation is stale. And it's not getting fresher with any ideas that are actually palatable. So, let's agree that you're wrong and move on. 

Fitzpatrick is a has been that never was also. 

Might as well get rid of most of the team, by this line of thinking ... we just got the best year out of Fitz that he's ever had, so clearly he's finished. :rolleyes:

Marshall has never been to the play-offs, and just had one of his best years, shall we get rid of him too? 

Might as well get rid of most of the team, by this line of thinking ... we just got the best year out of Fitz that he's ever had, so clearly he's finished. :rolleyes:

Marshall has never been to the play-offs, and just had one of his best years, shall we get rid of him too? 

Dumb is as Dumg does

joewilly12 believes that only 1 out of 32 teams has a successful season. And if he did math, you know that those odds are not good in our favor

No I dont believe Fitzpatrick is the answer to this teams QB issues

He threw 3 INTs in the last 3 possessions of a game we needed to win 

iIf this has been Geno most of you would have been calling for his head 

No I dont believe Fitzpatrick is the answer to this teams QB issues

He threw 3 INTs in the last 3 possessions of a game we needed to win 

iIf this has been Geno most of you would have been calling for his head 

Disagree 100%. If this had been Geno, we would be so happy to have a young up and coming QB. If he threw 31 TDs and 15 INTs, I would be thrilled.

Archived