Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

Disagree 100%. If this had been Geno, we would be so happy to have a young up and coming QB. If he threw 31 TDs and 15 INTs, I would be thrilled.

Fitzpatrick beat teams with losing records we won 2 games against teams with winning records 

Fitzpatrick had a great season 

Fitzpatrick lost the game when we needed him the most 

Green Bay is about to score 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Fitzpatrick beat teams with losing records we won 2 games against teams with winning records 

2. Fitzpatrick had a great season 

3. Fitzpatrick lost the game when we needed him the most 

4. Green Bay is about to score 

1. I dont give a sh*t.

2. Yes he did

3. Yes he did, and I'm sorry he did. Get the **** over it.

4. Yes they did

Not at all.

Pats defense will be more important than what Brady does next weekend.

It will be nice watching a a healthy Pats team next weekend. Haven't seen that since Halloween.

Yea well, thats my point, when the Pats lose you wont let the QB take all the blame but when the Jets lose we should put all the blame on our QB.

Not at all.

Pats defense will be more important than what Brady does next weekend.

It will be nice watching a a healthy Pats team next weekend. Haven't seen that since Halloween.

Hey you forgot to answer our question on whether the Pats lost the Miami game on purpose.  That was your leading excuse the week before against the Jets.

Do tell.

Wow. This is sad. If the Redskins actually win this game...

ONE OF THE FEW TEAMS THAT WE CAN SAY WE EMBARRASSED THIS YEAR.

Goddammit...

I hope Arizona crushes everyone and wins it all.

This has to be the weakest post season field of teams in forever.

With the Pats and Broncos injuries, GB & Seattle looking awful, I can't remember a weaker collection of post season teams.  Shame the Jets did not take full advantage of a weak schedule as this was a post season where making some noise would have been easier than most seasons. 

With the Pats and Broncos injuries, GB & Seattle looking awful, I can't remember a weaker collection of post season teams.  Shame the Jets did not take full advantage of a weak schedule as this was a post season where making some noise would have been easier than most seasons. 

Very true. Probably the only dangerous teams in the AFC are the Chiefs and Pats, and we beat the Pats once. A Jets - Cardinals Superbowl would have been epic.

This is more painful than loosing to Miami to miss the playoffs in 2011.

Very true. Probably the only dangerous teams in the AFC are the Chiefs and Pats, and we beat the Pats once. A Jets - Cardinals Superbowl would have been epic.

This is more painful than loosing to Miami to miss the playoffs in 2011.

we lost to the Giants, Eagles and Miami to lose the last 3 .   gIants get in at 9 and 7 , we know the rest. 

Totally. We were in perfect position to do some serious damage against these half-baked teams.  

Maybe, but when the field is this close, experience counts for a lot. You've seen it with the Bengals and Vikings today. 

The Bengals lost because they didn't have Dalton, and the Vikings lost because Dan Marino is their placeholder and because Adrian Peterson has better hand grip when he's whipping his children.

Archived