Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think Andy Dalton would have done better?

I couldn't bear to watch the game, but I dunno, prolly. The ending score tells me that they weren't crushed by the Steelers, and with their starting QB playing, they might have had just enough edge to win. Maybe. **** do I know?

I just wanted to make fun of the Vikings. :)

I do not.

Let's differ to this guy. ^

Yep, he didn't sh*t the bed in the regular season to miss the playoffs.

Let me ask you this, would the Jets be in a better position with Fitz, or a good young like Cousins?

How could he? There wasn't another team in the division with a winning record? 

Let me ask you this, would the Jets be in a better position with Fitz, or a good young like Cousins?

Good? Cousins? He's no better than Fitz, just younger. Cousins is a lateral move, not a step up. Let Washington massively overpay him. Again, Cousins is bad on the road and bad against good defenses. He's not anything worth breaking the bank for. 

He lost seven games, Fitzpatrick lost five...he lucked his way into the playoffs because his division stunk. I'm happy with Fitzpatrick...he has put together two solid seasons in a row...Cousins has had a nice run of several weeks. I don't care about age...there are guys performing at a high level in their late 30's. Fitz is well liked by his teammates, coaches, and knowledgable fans. The first thing the team announced at the end of the season is that it is top priority to retain him as the starter. That speaks volumes. 

All four home teams in the Wild Card round lost.

Just proves there's no real home field advantage.

The bye has both advantages and disadvantages.

Winning the division is 99% meaningless. It's like a cheap nine dollar Priority Access upgrade on a plane ticket.

Who cares how you board the plane? Making the flight is all that matters.

Make sure you are around when New England loses don't go into hiding like you did when the Jets beat the Patriots this year. 

Never went into hiding after the Jets barely squeaked by the Pats 2nd and 3rd stringers. I was here right after the game.

I'm here win or lose this weekend.

Archived