Sign in to follow this  
afosomf

Roll Damn Tide

Congrats, brother.  Does Saban retire now?

;-)

didnt get rocking chair game,, watson is very good, they will cruise into playoffs next yr. In fact he looks like he will be cam like. Jets should DIVE for Deshaun lol

Minkah Fitzpatrick played for my old high school, so I guess I'll mildly root for Alabama.

I'm sure you noticed, but after you mentioned this I was watching Fitzpatrick's play a bit.  He was picked on a good bit last night, but made one pass breakup that helped force a FG attempt, and later made another great play in the end zone to prevent a TD. 

didnt get rocking chair game,, watson is very good, they will cruise into playoffs next yr. In fact he looks like he will be cam like. Jets should DIVE for Deshaun lol

He's really a spectacular player.  His ball placement if phenomenal, especially on the long ball.  His ability to feel and avoid pressure, is uncanny.  Just a really fun guy to watch.

I wished the Gators had someone like him ///crossing fingers on Luke Del-Rio (Bama transfer ;-), Felipe Franks or Austin Applbey to be anything but Treon Harris.  I mean, they cant be worse than that little turd.  lol

I'm sure you noticed, but after you mentioned this I was watching Fitzpatrick's play a bit.  He was picked on a good bit last night, but made one pass breakup that helped force a FG attempt, and later made another great play in the end zone to prevent a TD. 

He should have had a pick and that PI they called on him was ridiculous.  It was perfect coverage.  Kid can ball for a freshman.