first timer

Elaine80

Another dopey desperate retort. You started this, Mr. Pseudo Tough Guy, remember? Are you mentally retarded? ;yes;

Great! Even more personal insults.  Keep it going dude.  You're a genuine paper tiger.  Not only do you resort to personal attacks when you get irked, you are one of those types that feels he must always get in the last word; a true sign of insecurity. What else can we learn about you from this exchange? Can't wait to set what's next. Highly entertaining.  For now anyways. LOL.

Great! Even more personal insults.  Keep it going dude.  You're a genuine paper tiger.  Not only do you resort to personal attacks when you get irked, you are one of those types that feels he must always get in the last word; a true sign of insecurity. What else can we learn about you from this exchange? Can't wait to set what's next. Highly entertaining.  For now anyways. LOL.

If you had any sense at all, you wouldn't have started this . Hypocrisy is the worst kind of stupid. Nice try.

You initiated this then complain that I respond. You have some major problems.

If you're thinking of being a Republican candidate for President, the Hammer will vote for you! Be warned, I will obsess over you and ban you if you disagree with me. If I don't have ban power, I will squint hard at your screenname with my eyes and you will be banned that way.

I hate those crazy Liberals...even as I laugh and post on online messageboards about the times I drove drunk regularly in the 80s like it's no big deal. Good times. 

I'm voting on moral values.

We don't do politics here. I realize this is just an attempt at humor. But we don't do politics here.

If you had any sense at all, you wouldn't have started this . Hypocrisy is the worst kind of stupid. Nice try.

You initiated this then complain that I respond. You have some major problems.

Fantastic. Yet even more personal insults.  Wow you're really good at this. Got any other argumentative skills to display to us? I mean other than your need to get the last word in?  Well done Rider.

Fantastic. Yet even more personal insults.  Wow you're really good at this. Got any other argumentative skills to display to us? I mean other than your need to get the last word in?  Well done Rider.

Dgnat ... you're actually back (with more hypocrisy) to get the last word in after 3 hrs of silence? My god you are hopeless. 

And again, you post directly to me and complain that I respond. That's hysterical. Go see a doctor. Please. You have serious issues!

• 9 months later...
On 1/20/2016 at 2:52 AM, Green Jets & Spam said:

If you're thinking of being a Republican candidate for President, the Hammer will vote for you! Be warned, I will obsess over you and ban you if you disagree with me. If I don't have ban power, I will squint hard at your screenname with my eyes and you will be banned that way.

I hate those crazy Liberals...even as I laugh and post on online messageboards about the times I drove drunk regularly in the 80s like it's no big deal. Good times. 

I'm voting on moral values.

WOW

Talk about obsessed.  LOL  

Archived