Did anyone catch this?

BallinPB

I was in total agreement with Newton in that regard.  Others will disagree but I think it is pure retard to go milking the clock pretty well half way through a game regardless of score.  And when I say milking I mean deviating so much from your normal offensive routine that it screws you up.

I was in total agreement with Newton in that regard.  Others will disagree but I think it is pure retard to go milking the clock pretty well half way through a game regardless of score.  And when I say milking I mean deviating so much from your normal offensive routine that it screws you up.

They were coming out of the huddle with 8 seconds to go.  Not sure who's fault it is but it's not enough time for everyone to get set.  

Seattle got kind of boned having to play that game at 1pm. When the dust settled in the second half I thought they were clearly the better team tbh...but like all other stupid teams the offense started taking their sweet ass time in the 4th.

Yup all Fox's fault however.  How do they turn on the mic when a pissed off Cam is coming over to the sideline is beyond me.

No, how do you let that get on the air when games are on a delay?  

Someone was sleeping on the job. 

Yes.  I would guess every live event is.  Still it's amazing how often things sneak through. 

When it happened on air, they silenced the mic after the two f bombs were dropped by him which is why I thought there wasnt a delay.  

Hahaha.  I notice it.  Just thought it was a broken horn.  LOL

I had to rewind the game a couple of times - I was browsing my phone at the time and I had to look up to see if one of my family members had come downstairs and queefed. 

I think Nantz did it - there seemed to be an awkward guilty pause when he resumed talking. 

Seattle got kind of boned having to play that game at 1pm. When the dust settled in the second half I thought they were clearly the better team tbh...but like all other stupid teams the offense started taking their sweet ass time in the 4th.

Why does a low seed deserve a preferential starting time?

Well... not the only one. There's also this moron:

http://cdn1.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tom-brady-tattoo-3.jpg

This is what happens when Brian "Sully" O'McPatseamus goes out drinking with his buddies that work in demo, and after 7 Bud Lights and 3 jagger bombs drunkenly admits "I want Tom Brady in my mouth forevahhh!!!!"

Then he passes out.

This is what happens when Brian "Sully" O'McPatseamus goes out drinking with his buddies that work in demo, and after 7 Bud Lights and 3 jagger bombs drunkenly admits "I want Tom Brady in my mouth forevahhh!!!!"

Then he passes out.

:lol:

Really?  I thought the Panthers were way better and went to sleep.  The Seahawks had a bunch of miracle plays to even make it as far as they did.  I know the turnovers were what put them up so far, but the Seahawks were getting owned in the air and on the ground.

Archived