Need players and a mod for next mafia game.  I would like to make it past day 1 and actually play.

JiF modding best damn game ever. 

1. Crushlove

2.Leelou

3. Ape

4. 80

5. CTM 

6. Lizzy

7. AwesomeVM

8. Spoot-Face

9.Ballin

10. Pac

11. Smash

12.  Verbaliscious

13. Staright cash money in da house bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting on Jetscode?  Watch Davinci code last night and  Sharrows return this season is imminent.  

Edited by The Crusher
  • Upvote 3

Unless someone has a game they'd like to run, I can mod.  Just need to think of a good games with a theme.  I had some at the end of last season that sounded fun.  Maybe I posted my ideas in the Sign up thread?  I look around to see if I can spark my memory.

Dont worry Crusher, you'll make it past D1.  lol

Unless someone has a game they'd like to run, I can mod.  Just need to think of a good games with a theme.  I had some at the end of last season that sounded fun.  Maybe I posted my ideas in the Sign up thread?  I look around to see if I can spark my memory.

Hahaha.  Nope.  No way, no how I get past day 1 in a JiF game.  It's cool though. 

Capture the Fag?

To earn a vest, tell Jif what year he first decided he was a female trapped in a scrawny male body

• Upvote 1

Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein is something I've kicked around for a while. It features Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein's monster and you can add in other old classics like the Invisible Man, the Mummy... however many you need to make the monsters scum OR you can make a ton of monsters and make them the town, and make Abbot, Costello and a couple other people from the movie the smaller mafia team.

It's an old classic I used to watch with my Mom when I stayed home from school sick.

Another theme would be S1 of Daredevil. Model your roles after the characters and story arc of the show, which most of us have probably seen (unlike the old time movie). This actually fits a town vs. multi-faction setup if you get creative with it.

Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein is something I've kicked around for a while. It features Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein's monster and you can add in other old classics like the Invisible Man, the Mummy... however many you need to make the monsters scum OR you can make a ton of monsters and make them the town, and make Abbot, Costello and a couple other people from the movie the smaller mafia team.

It's an old classic I used to watch with my Mom when I stayed home from school sick.

Another theme would be S1 of Daredevil. Model your roles after the characters and story arc of the show, which most of us have probably seen (unlike the old time movie). This actually fits a town vs. multi-faction setup if you get creative with it.

Daredevil is fun. I could do that...or Jessica Jones.  Just watched both and they were awesome. 

I've heard of this on the forums before, but I have no idea what it is or how it's played.

But I'm intrigued...

Although I've never watched Daredevil, so if it's centered around knowledge about that, I'm SOL.

You don't have to know much about the theme to play. 

I've heard of this on the forums before, but I have no idea what it is or how it's played.

But I'm intrigued...

Although I've never watched Daredevil, so if it's centered around knowledge about that, I'm SOL.

You dont need to know content.

Did you watch Jessica Jones? 

Daredevil is fun. I could do that...or Jessica Jones.  Just watched both and they were awesome. 

Do Daredevil... the different crime bosses and assassins in S1, plus the sexy nurse, foggy, karen hottie... it's perfect for mafia.

Both are outstanding.   Mr Robot could make for an outstanding game too.  FSociety

Yes. Great ******* show... 

All right.  Lets do Daredevil.

I'll adjust the game to the sign up size.

Good, good... 

But I'm intrigued...

You should play. It's easy to pickup, and based on how often you and I rep each other in football forums... you've got the sense of humor for it.

Don't need to know the theme... just some mafia game basics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

Edited by Integrity28