elaine80

Elaine80

Is this a thing?  Putting your user name as a title of a thread?  If I knew this was a thing I would have done it.

"Being a Jet fan is tough everyday. "

After hearing what you dudes do for tailgating and in some of the recipe threads I think Jets fans eat better than anyone else in the league though.

Is this a thing?  Putting your user name as a title of a thread?  If I knew this was a thing I would have done it.

First 2 posts of that thread:

*   "Dude, I want to purchase a Beerfish.  Is it like a fish that makes beer, or just one that drinks it?" 

*   "Either way I want one too."

"Being a Jet fan is tough everyday. "

After hearing what you dudes do for tailgating and in some of the recipe threads I think Jets fans eat better than anyone else in the league though.

I also try to eat more.

I also try to eat more.

Like all things in the life, the older I get the less I can perform.  The gang of guys I used to hang out with in my early 20's could make restaurants cry.  Now I am a stocky guy by nature so it looked like I could eat but a number of my friends were rail thin bean poles but they could out eat me any day of the week. 

Like all things in the life, the older I get the less I can perform.  The gang of guys I used to hang out with in my early 20's could make restaurants cry.  Now I am a stocky guy by nature so it looked like I could eat but a number of my friends were rail thin bean poles but they could out eat me any day of the week. 

I set personal goals for my gluttony.  

I think Joewilly was complaining about me posting a topic in the OT forum advertising my Jets hats. At least that's what I thought , I could be wrong. 

Why bother with the OT forum, isn't the link in your signature to a site to buy your hats? 

I think Joewilly was complaining about me posting a topic in the OT forum advertising my Jets hats. At least that's what I thought , I could be wrong. 

Yes please spend more time on useless thteads about practice squad players if you could.  If you got a minute after that and said hats are winter hats please send a fat bald brother a link.  12 degrees here in Va.  Thank you.  

Archived