Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

look closer at pac.. he even admitted to rushing that hammer 

holy spin job maybe you are dirty!  I've said Spooge was in my top 2 for the last 50 or so pages...  Every time I try and hammer the last year someone rushes in and does it or unvotes.  I wanted the satisfaction of punting him because I was fairly certain he was scum!

I tried 100 ways to talk about LK and no one would have it..  as if the thought that he and Ape could have orchestrated this is impossible.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pac said:

holy spin job maybe you are dirty!  I've said Spooge was in my top 2 for the last 50 or so pages...  Every time I try and hammer the last year someone rushes in and does it or unvotes.  I wanted the satisfaction of punting him because I was fairly certain he was town!

I tried 100 ways to talk about LK and no one would have it..  as if the thought that he and Ape could have orchestrated this is impossible.

I said look closer nacho, I plan too look closer at you and 80

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

1 good thing is that paint by numbers mafia was a proven failure 

It was an embarrassing strategy that he completely lucked out with due to the flow of the game...  It was so stupid hahah...

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

smash if you don't realize how frustrating it is to fight with ape all god damn weekend (including from a party sat night), get the mf'er lynched and then open the next day with you screaming at everyone to vote me I don't know what to tell you. 

i am town, I know you are wrong and you stubbornly refuse to even consider the possibility you are wrong. If that doesn't merit mule comments, I don't know what does, lol

chan I was fighting with ape as well don't think you took him down by yourself. I was all over him and I felt all the power roles were ridiculous and I still feel that way. Im finding it very hard to think JIF allowed a COP DOC and a recruiter who could recruit a VIG with 3 shots. If that's really the case scum has shown no indication of even having a role blocker. Your asking me to get past something that I can't get pasrt because everything I know about this game says no way JIF does that. Maybe JIF went over board maybe he gave out too many roles maybe he formed the game too quick I just don't think that's the case. So tell me why should I go against my instincts ? And why should I be called names for holding tuff which I have done before and came out on top. Just because you say it does not make it so...its your damn job to disagree with me weather your scum or not.,

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

no no no.. dude I am town, I promise!!, don't blow this game by listening to the rantings of a raving lunatic. 

i am the primary one trying to figure this sh*t out  snd you know it 

Maybe.  But it reminds me of back in the day you were the Pied Piper.  Leading town to its demise.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

yes I do, if it's 6 vs 2 and smash is town and crusher is doc and spoot is obv town 

that leaves 5 players , 3 town and 2 scum on spoot train

this of course assumes smash is town

not to mention the speed of the train 

Yes, but you said two scum are on his train and not "the whole scum team is on his train" like you slipped up, trying to sound more town than you should've. 

33 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Yes, but you said two scum are on his train and not "the whole scum team is on his train" like you slipped up, trying to sound more town than you should've. 

huh? I was making a statement of the facts as best I knew them? 

you questioned it so I showed you the logic I used when making my calc 

besides that fact, I'm not 100% convinced that there are only 2 scum left . Maybe like 95% convinced, I'm also not 100% convinced Smash is town (maybe like 85%) . Why would I ever make an informed statement such as say "the whole scum team" when I'm simply taking my best guess based on the information at hand ?

33 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'm ready to kill CTM. 

please do, and make it quick. I can't waste anymore time bickering with the handful of people who are illogical and nonsensical here . Nor can I believe I wasted this much time on this game only to have the rug pulled out from under it by you and smash for the stupidest reasons imaginable 

this isn't emo, just a realization that I wasted way too much time on this 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe.  But it reminds me of back in the day you were the Pied Piper.  Leading town to its demise.

dude I'm not scum, I've put a ton of time and energy into this game trying to solve it .. stupid me, smash and Lizzie have reminded me why I stopped trying years ago 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

80 suspects me for voting spooge but he couldn't wait to vote spooge. That's where my vote is going next. 

LOL what? The game was at a standstill. No one had voted for hours after discussing Smash's meltdown. I decided to get the game going by laying the 2nd vote on Spoot. You responded like 3 minutes later with the most rushed momentum vote I've ever seen.

You're insane.

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

80/CTM crying now 

No, it's called calling people on bullsh*t. We're deep into this game and horrid logic is going on right now all of a sudden. You're playing fast and loose like you were confirmed town by your brilliant fake claim. You're not.

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, it's called calling people on bullsh*t. We're deep into this game and horrid logic is going on right now all of a sudden. You're playing fast and loose like you were confirmed town by your brilliant fake claim. You're not.

Where were you on the train? Where was CTM?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

LOL what? The game was at a standstill. No one had voted for hours after discussing Smash's meltdown. I decided to get the game going by laying the 2nd vote on Spoot. You responded like 3 minutes later with the most rushed momentum vote I've ever seen.

You're insane.

80 dropping lots of truth up in here, gg if scum

58 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Where were you on the train? Where was CTM?

2nd vote. I'm not disowning the fact that I was on the train, nor is it scummy to be wrong about something. But your behavior on the lynch and after it is arguably the most scummy thing that's happened this game. Again, no one was making anything happen. I voted Spoot not with the expectation or desire for a speedlynch. Only to get the game back on track and moving again. You could not have been more eager to hop on immediately after, then you lecture us about it being a dumb lynch.

That's why you are scum in my eyes.

the right play tomorrow might be a no lynch to narrow down the pool further 

it will be 4vs 2 with 4 to lynch , that means 4 townies need to vote together to achieve a lynch

if we no lynch, it will be 3 vs 2 and since crusher is doc ever other town player will have a 66% chance of voting  scum 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2nd vote. I'm not disowning the fact that I was on the train, nor is it scummy to be wrong about something. But your behavior on the lynch and after it is arguably the most scummy thing that's happened this game. Again, no one was making anything happen. I voted Spoot not with the expectation or desire for a speedlynch. Only to get the game back on track and moving again. You could not have been more eager to hop on immediately after, then you lecture us about it being a dumb lynch.

That's why you are scum in my eyes.

Lizzie looks to be looking to capitalize on smash stubbornness for speed lynch of me ftw .. agree with this post, very scummy 

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I'm ready to kill CTM. 

This is also transparent. LK and Ape know they need to be able to get 4 votes on CTM to win this thing, provided the NK goes through. Don't expect CTM gets killed off here at night. They know Smash is foaming at the mouth to lynch him, so there's 1. He knows I won't lynch CTM for reasons already stated. So he needs Crusher (starting to waver on CTM) and Pac's votes tomorrow.

Notice how LK was saying CTM's crying was just like the Ape? Yeah, that sounds like Ape's words, not LK. Ape is always trying to compare himself to CTM, and is trying to manipulate from the shadows here.

LK is scum. Book it. Early voter on Ape's train in a bus attempt. The fake claim. The scummy Spoot vote. And now trying to frame CTM for the win. Perfect way for Ape's team to finish it.

4 hours ago, CTM said:

if smash or 80 is scum they've played a wonderful game and deserve all the credit in the world 

in fact, no matter  his alignment, I officially award smash with the scummvp trophy for the game 

scum mvp ? I was right there with you pushing for the APE lynch when it wasn't cool yet.

Archived