Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2nd vote. I'm not disowning the fact that I was on the train, nor is it scummy to be wrong about something. But your behavior on the lynch and after it is arguably the most scummy thing that's happened this game. Again, no one was making anything happen. I voted Spoot not with the expectation or desire for a speedlynch. Only to get the game back on track and moving again. You could not have been more eager to hop on immediately after, then you lecture us about it being a dumb lynch.

That's why you are scum in my eyes.

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Lizzie looks to be looking to capitalize on smash stubbornness for speed lynch of me ftw .. agree with this post, very scummy 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is also transparent. LK and Ape know they need to be able to get 4 votes on CTM to win this thing, provided the NK goes through. Don't expect CTM gets killed off here at night. They know Smash is foaming at the mouth to lynch him, so there's 1. He knows I won't lynch CTM for reasons already stated. So he needs Crusher (starting to waver on CTM) and Pac's votes tomorrow.

Notice how LK was saying CTM's crying was just like the Ape? Yeah, that sounds like Ape's words, not LK. Ape is always trying to compare himself to CTM, and is trying to manipulate from the shadows here.

LK is scum. Book it. Early voter on Ape's train in a bus attempt. The fake claim. The scummy Spoot vote. And now trying to frame CTM for the win. Perfect way for Ape's team to finish it.

You guys realize it's night. You act like you know I'm going to make it. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

scum mvp ? I was right there with you pushing for the APE lynch when it wasn't cool yet.

your tunnel vision for me and refusal to cooperate with town in anyway when town needs all the votes it can get sealed it

and maybe you are scum? in which case you've played really really well 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

You guys realize it's night. You act like you know I'm going to make it. 

to 80's point .. scum needs 2 townies to vote me ftw, you are either scum or one of those Townies.. I'd be shocked if you aren't here tomorrow .. 

smash so strongly telegraphing his vote in an end game situation is a tremendous advantage for scum and disadvantage for town 

8 hours ago, CTM said:

the right play tomorrow might be a no lynch to narrow down the pool further 

it will be 4vs 2 with 4 to lynch , that means 4 townies need to vote together to achieve a lynch

if we no lynch, it will be 3 vs 2 and since crusher is doc ever other town player will have a 66% chance of voting  scum 

wat? How does a no lynch narrow the pool ? Not one part of this post makes any sense

So from a scum perspective who would you want NOT to die?

me obviously, with the doc claimissue

pac, because he's always scummy 

AVM, because he has been seen as scummy all game

smash? Reasonably scummy lately with CTM lock

80? Has not been around much until late so shady enough 

crusher shouldn't die self protecting 

CTM is the obvious choice because he will not be town lynched for his Uncountered claim and a scene that may have hinted at it

Kingpin's reign over Hell's Kitchen has been nothing short of a blood bath.  Every day, someone dies in search of this savvy business man/cold blooded murderer.  Every night, or almost every night, someone gets clocked by Kingpin and his crew.  Every morning is filled with anticipation from what the night may bring.  Will he strike again?  Can someone, anyone, anything, stop him from his murderous ways?

Maybe..

maybe not...

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

funny-batman-dangling_zps2b52fa47.gif

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Kingpin's reign over Hell's Kitchen has been nothing short of a blood bath.  Every day, someone dies in search of this savvy business man/cold blooded murderer.  Every night, or almost every night, someone gets clocked by Kingpin and his crew.  Every morning is filled with anticipation from what the night may bring.  Will he strike again?  Can someone, anyone, anything, stop him from his murderous ways?

Maybe..

maybe not...

12 minutes later, very interesting timing indeed

The morning came and so did another body.  It seems the Kingpin cant be stopped.  This time, this dastardly crew went deep.  They searched for the man who trained the one person that showed enough courage to stand up to the Kingpin.  What they found, was an old man who's skills diminished with father time.  He didnt put up much of a fight, it was almost like he had given up since his pupil had passed. 

AVM - Stick - Vanilla Town has been murdered

daredevil-stick.jpg

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So from a scum perspective who would you want NOT to die?

me obviously, with the doc claimissue

pac, because he's always scummy 

AVM, because he has been seen as scummy all game

smash? Reasonably scummy lately with CTM lock

80? Has not been around much until late so shady enough 

crusher shouldn't die self protecting 

CTM is the obvious choice because he will not be town lynched for his Uncountered claim and a scene that may have hinted at it

if you are town, you are not analytical like even a little . I can't believe you work with numbers for a living

let me repeat, 4 to lynch .. 2 scum

stupid smash has made it known he is voting me no matter what, that means scum needs 1 other townie to vote me to win the game ..  crusher was already hinting at it 

every other townie needs 2

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

if you are town, you are not analytical like even a little . I can't believe you work with numbers for a living

let me repeat, 4 to lynch .. 2 scum

stupid smash has made it known he is voting me no matter what, that means scum needs 1 other townie to vote me to win the game ..  crusher was already hinting at it 

every other townie needs 2

This response would have been more analytically acceptable if you didn't take on the "if another scum votes my train town is dead" since the numbers work just as well for anyone else 

17 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This response would have been more analytically acceptable if you didn't take on the "if another scum votes my train town is dead" since the numbers work just as well for anyone else 

dude! I have 1 locked in vote .. how does that not make sense to you??

everyone in the game is 4 to lynch

i am 3 to lynch due to smash 

you honestly don't see how that is an end game disadvantage??  my god 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

You make it sound like Smash can't move off of you

oh wait, is smash VOTING you right now?

Why are you so sure smash is going to vote you?

as a matte of fact, why are you SO SURE smash is town???

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

wat? How does a no lynch narrow the pool ? Not one part of this post makes any sense

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

CTM (1) - LK

LK (1) - 80

Not voting: CTM, Crusher, Pac, Smash

With 6 player remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.

What did I miss????????????

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash has been humping CTM's leg all game long and has refused to budge his vote.  That's the assumption CTM is going on.  Smash even reiterated in night phase he thinks CTM and me are the final scum.

Thanks CTM for the update

oh I mean 80?

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You make it sound like Smash can't move off of you

oh wait, is smash VOTING you right now?

Why are you so sure smash is going to vote you?

as a matte of fact, why are you SO SURE smash is town???

dude this is stupid.. you think it's some kind of giant leap for me to believe smash will vote me? have you read anything the guys said the last few days 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

LK has been trying to set up the CTM lynch since night phase (after accusing others of setting up lynches in night phase), and 5 minutes into the day is playing like jumpy scum to get it accomplished. 

if he's scum he needs crushers vote, then his teammate will pounce 

if he's town scum is just waiting for smash to vote 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

LK has been trying to set up the CTM lynch since night phase (after accusing others of setting up lynches in night phase), and 5 minutes into the day is playing like jumpy scum to get it accomplished. 

yeah, during night crusher expressed willingness to vote me, as does he, we know smash's opinion

then he opens day with a vote on the theory I should be the on nk'd as the cleanest 

it's absurd 

Archived