Daredevil Mafia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your vagina?

Deadline is when you get laid. So... prolly a while.

Imagine like it's a buffet, and every time you try and shovel some bacon onto your plate, you wind up bringing along some broccoli,  You don't know how the broccoli got there, but you do know that you

Posted Images

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 6:48 PM, Spoot-Face said:

no idea why im quoting spoot but on phone and it wont clear...  anyway just woke up going in 11 to 8.  Dont want to vote until i can be on a desktop.  I havent yet seen a reason not to vote lk though.

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

no idea why im quoting spoot but on phone and it wont clear...  anyway just woke up going in 11 to 8.  Dont want to vote until i can be on a desktop.  I havent yet seen a reason not to vote lk though.

this is interesting .. 

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't like that the thread was quiet for an hour waiting for me to vote.

I'll hold off till Smash and Crush have had a chance to say something.

I'd prefer everyone say who they are voting before anyone puts anyone at l-2

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:
1 hour ago, AVM said:

Or do I need to stick around as a backup?  Either is fine.

Any time you feel ready to replace 80, please do.

This exchange here is reason I should never play this game again.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

thoughts CTM?

my point is that you seemed to know id live, 80's  post while coincidental didn't contain anything suggesting knowledge of night actions 

are you saying you'd be willing to vote 80?

41 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hey man someone reset to vote count. CTM needs to be at l-2 due to smash

If you are scum this is the greatest scum game I have ever seen.    If not take your vote off CTM.  You are destined to be scum MVP if you are town. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

my point is that you seemed to know id live, 80's  post while coincidental didn't contain anything suggesting knowledge of night actions 

are you saying you'd be willing to vote 80?

We all knew you would live.  You have been served up like a yummy pig to be lynched today.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This exchange here is reason I should never play this game again.

My hug-game is too rusty to fill 80's shoes, so I'd have to pass.  If Smash is out I'm more than capable of screaming at CTM, though.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

btw.. with avm and spoot both town, apes claim was an end game play for scum 

vote 80 

It's LK and either Pac (fairly likely) or Smash (not as likely) as the final scum dude.  I haven't played a great game but I've been earnestly scum-hunting.  Don't know what else I have to prove.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's LK and either Pac (fairly likely) or Smash (not as likely) as the final scum dude.  I haven't played a great game but I've been earnestly scum-hunting.  Don't know what else I have to prove.

Then moved to Pac.  He is scum. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Then moved to Pac.  He is scum. 

Not yet.  LK's play yesterday screamed scum.  And I want to see if Smash is willing to vote someone other than CTM first as well.  When he applies himself he's a fairly good endgame player.  But if he's a raving lunatic we won't get the votes we need to lynch scum.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep, if it's not LK today (my tops for scum) , it's Pac. 

Then do it. For LK to be scum he would have pulled the most masterful play we have ever seen.  Claim Doc, un-claim Doc , then vote the Doc he fake claimed?  Holy shit dude.  Like looking in your backyard at night seeing a light and start packing your bags to leave this planet with the aliens.  "Lizzie may be dumb but he is not scum"  If he is I will happily lose to him.  Odds are not there. If you are town vote Pac.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Then do it. For LK to be scum he would have pulled the most masterful play we have ever seen.  Claim Doc, un-claim Doc , then vote the Doc he fake claimed?  Holy sh*t dude.  Like looking in your backyard at night seeing a light and start packing your bags to leave this planet with the aliens.  "Lizzie may be dumb but he is not scum"  If he is I will happily lose to him.  Odds are not there. If you are town vote Pac.

See, I wouldn't be happy losing to that kind of play.  It would only encourage him to make more deranged plays.  But if we have to go with my # 2 bet rather than have a potential standstill situation.....I can roll with that.  He's been consistently scummy.

Unvote vote Pac

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not yet.  LK's play yesterday screamed scum.  And I want to see if Smash is willing to vote someone other than CTM first as well.  When he applies himself he's a fairly good endgame player.  But if he's a raving lunatic we won't get the votes we need to lynch scum.

OK.  But if CTM or LK are scum then they deserve to be in the Jetnation Mafia Goodness ring of honor.  Smash is scum?  Smash is town?  He needs to get some medicine.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See, I wouldn't be happy losing to that kind of play.  It would only encourage him to make more deranged plays.  But if we have to go with my # 2 bet rather than have a potential standstill situation.....I can roll with that.  He's been consistently scummy.

Unvote vote Pac

Hmmmmmmm, Not expecting this.