Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Don't really think I should have to defend my play, but here goes: 

1.  When Ape and CTM were going at it early in the game, and each had 3 votes on them, I was able to show how CTM's claim made sense.  I firmly believe he's town, so unless anyone is really going to pay attention to Smash's ramblings about him, I think its wise to believe his claim so that we can shrink the pool of potential lynch candidates today.  His reveal rang true based on the information we had at hand.  A 3rd party Vig who can't be converted is really just an SK, so of course a potential conversion is possible.  And JiF's death scene added credence.  Not to mention his play has been very town in my eyes.  So if you're willing to believe he's town, why the hell would I have defended him as scum when it was very possible he was going to be the lynch that day if I didn't save his ass?  

2.  I was willing to kill off the Ape pretty early in this game.  I wavered on him later, and definitely was duped by his fake claim initially.  I literally slept through his lynch while recovering from the flu. 

3.  I've been forming cases all game and not intentionally avoided the game thread at any point.  Meanwhile, LK has been jumping at every chance to lynch a townie.  First Spoot, then CTM, then me.  His behavior has not been pro-town for one minute of this game. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

PAC you do know Lizzie by now right ? None of this stuff is new he plays like this every single game.

No  he doesn't..  he started amiable and subdued.  half way through the Ape massacre he claims that as town he decided to draw out the Doc to somehow undermine the stupid Apes claim?  Then when countered he gives an explanation for his horrific play that is pretty much right out of the Ape fake claim handbook!! 

As it turns out it seems to be working because all anyone is saying is it's just lizzie being lizzie..  no...  not it's not.

quiet and cautious for days after apologizing for last game then suddenly claiming Doc as v town??  There was zero reason for him to do that..  follow that up with frantic end game play where he's seemingly ready to lynch anyone.   This guy is hiding in plain site with his ridiculous play..  and his teammate is doing anything they can not to vote him!!

I feel like I'm in some kind of bizarro world..  what exactly does BeeGee have to do to get votes?? 

BeeGee at this point just claim scum...  we'll all have a laugh while most just say that's you being you while refusing to vote you.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

come on scum hammer 80 you cant go wrong

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

No  he doesn't..  he started amiable and subdued.  half way through the Ape massacre he claims that as town he decided to draw out the Doc to somehow undermine the stupid Apes claim?  Then when countered he gives an explanation for his horrific play that is pretty much right out of the Ape fake claim handbook!! 

As it turns out it seems to be working because all anyone is saying is it's just lizzie being lizzie..  no...  not it's not.

quiet and cautious for days after apologizing for last game then suddenly claiming Doc as town??  There was zero reason for him to do that..  follow that up with frantic end game play where he's seemingly ready to lynch anyone.   This guy is hiding in plain site with his ridiculous play..  and his teammate is doing anything they can not to vote him!!

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote LK

Time to force Crusher and CTM to make a choice here, now that everyone has provided input. 

scum chat: "quick guys, competing train on LK FTW...GO"

L-2 reveal...I'm VT

I fake claimed Doc a couple days ago to blow up Ape's ballsy "sensor" fake claim and then admitted to it the following day. My fake claim was one of the primary reasons why Ape's ploy didn't work. AVM was an intended target and has since flipped VT. I peeled off the AVM train and then pulled my fake claim. 80 was nowhere in sight while Ape was pulling this ploy.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

quiet and cautious for days after apologizing for last game then suddenly claiming Doc as town??  There was zero reason for him to do that..  follow that up with frantic end game play where he's seemingly ready to lynch anyone.   This guy is hiding in plain site with his ridiculous play..  and his teammate is doing anything they can not to vote him!!

PAC maybe you missed it but LK has fake claimed numerous times as town and got reamed for it and he continued to do it then and he continues to do it now. What makes you think anything has changed. His play is all over the map hes like the anti Smash where I have tunnel vision and hes like a ping pong ball. I have a plan focused on end game he has no plan at least not that we can see. if 80 was town BTW would he not be hammered by now ?? if I were scum with 2 votes I would hammer turn in my NK and its game over so there is no reason for scum to hide at this stage in the game. yet Scum 80 still lives.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

scum chat: "quick guys, competing train on LK FTW...GO"

More like, I am 98 % sure you're scum and know that I am not. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

L-2 reveal...I'm VT

I fake claimed Doc a couple days ago to blow up Ape's ballsy "sensor" fake claim and then admitted to it the following day. My fake claim was one of the primary reasons why Ape's ploy didn't work. AVM was an intended target and has since flipped VT. I peeled off the AVM train and then pulled my fake claim. 80 was nowhere in sight while Ape was pulling this ploy.

I had the flu and was asleep through that lynch.  I've said that several times.  Your play nearly led us to lynch the actual doc, and you've spent the rest of the game thinking you're some kind of confirmed town.  You were the momentum vote on Spoot and tried to set up the lynch on CTM in night phase.  Now you've duped Smash into voting me.  Unless of course Smash is your teammate, which is still possible.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had the flu and was asleep through that lynch.  I've said that several times.  Your play nearly led us to lynch the actual doc, and you've spent the rest of the game thinking you're some kind of confirmed town.  You were the momentum vote on Spoot and tried to set up the lynch on CTM in night phase.  Now you've duped Smash into voting me.  Unless of course Smash is your teammate, which is still possible.

Scum!!!! We found scum!!!!

We never almost lynched Crusher. HAHA

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:57 AM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Smash

LK (1) - Pac

Spoot (1) - LK

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, Pac said:

baffled no one has moved to LK...  and because I'm the only one voting him, look at him mentioning me every other post now.

holy crap I hope town loses.

Here's a quote SHOWING that doc was not even in play after admitting I lied

Oh man 80 is really scum Awesome

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

duped Smash into voting you ? I voted you because you have really contributed nothing your making statements but not really casing anyone. LK had no bearing on my vote none what so ever

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Scum!!!! We found scum!!!!

We never almost lynched Crusher. HAHA

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:57 AM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Smash

LK (1) - Pac

Spoot (1) - LK

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Here's a quote SHOWING that doc was not even in play after admitting I lied

Oh man 80 is really scum Awesome

This isn't a "gotcha moment".  It's a true statement.  Votes don't have to pile up on the doc for him to be in danger.  When a player claims doc and then another counter-claims, generally the goal was for scum to out the real doc and then get him lynched. 

Naturally, your claim didn't occur under normal circumstances.  You claim you were just trying to kill the Ape's fake claim.  But fake claiming a power role always puts the actual power role in danger. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This isn't a "gotcha moment".  It's a true statement.  Votes don't have to pile up on the doc for him to be in danger.  When a player claims doc and then another counter-claims, generally the goal was for scum to out the real doc and then get him lynched. 

Naturally, your claim didn't occur under normal circumstances.  You claim you were just trying to kill the Ape's fake claim.  But fake claiming a power role always puts the actual power role in danger. 

Nice try scumbag, Crusher was NEVER under pressure

we didn't ALMOST lynch the doc...whatsoever

Straight up ******* lied to save your ass

love it

This isn't a "gotcha moment".  It's a true statement.  Votes don't have to pile up on the doc for him to be in danger.  When a player claims doc and then another counter-claims, generally the goal is for scum to out the real doc and then get him lynched. 

and LK does this on a regular basis what makes you think anything has changed this game 80 ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

and LK does this on a regular basis what makes you think anything has changed this game 80 ?

So we give him a free pass for that?  When he does crazy things its just crazy LK being crazy and that always means he's town?  I've done crazier things regardless of alignment.  It has no bearing on alignment. 

So we give him a free pass for that?  When he does crazy things its just crazy LK being crazy and that always means he's town?  I've done crazier things regardless of alignment.  It has no bearing on alignment. 

How about logic and that you just conjured a "almost lynched the doc" scenario out of thin air. Pages 115-130 folks, go find the magic train ...wait you can't

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How about logic and that you just conjured a "almost lynched the doc" scenario out of thin air. Pages 115-130 folks, go find the magic train ...wait you can't

The consequences of a non-power role fake claiming a power role has traditionally gotten one of the 2 players involved in the fake claim/counter lynched, that day, roughly 95 % of the time since I've been playing Mafia.  The fact that he didn't get run up is irrelevant to my point.  Nothing you just said surprised me/caught me.  You're just desperate to catch me on something you can use to get Crusher and CTM to vote me.  I get it.  You're so close to getting your team the win.  It's a good play.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

better believe I'm confident, you're finally showing your ass and someone, either CTM or Crusher, won't vote you. and since you said and we agree that Crusher is doc, ctm is almost lock scum if you flip

gotcha

They're hesitant to make a vote because there's at least one scum currently voting me, lol. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not giving him a free pass I just feel based on the circumstances he's town.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

did you lie about this 80 cause I don't see a train nor do I remember one on crusher

I think I'm at a point where I could vote Smash LOL..

GG to scum however this turns out. *

* the exception would be if it's CTM..  JiF's scenes coupled with CTM's reactions are the only reason I haven't seriously considered voting him.  If he's one of the last scum then JiF is yet again Scum MVP.

I think we can say at this point one of the people on the 80 train including him are scum.

LK

Smash

My vote is on 80 as scum and his partner wont dare put that 3rd vote he's waiting to hammer that much is obvious. Now maybe you guys can STFU with the stupid insult comments and really start to scum hunt.

Obviously I know Im town so Ill narrow it between 80 and LK.... LK is a psychopath and always plays the crazy card so why would he be the call here ?? Also as scum why would he come out and say he fake claimed when all he had to do was oppose crusher ? No way Lk hasthe balls to do this as scum with out getting destroyed by APE in the QT

Archived