Daredevil Mafia

JiFapono

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

bothers me that lk didn't come clean on false claim till well after ape was lynched abd crusher countered .. if he was just doing it to get ape why let people continue to think he's Doctor?

I didn't want to deal with it during the Ape situation

I revealed the following day almost immediately, I was at work and Crusher did it maybe 1-2 pages into the new day. He was hinting at night but I wanted to wait until day, didn't want to interrupt night phase with that kind of content.

and to be fair, Crusher didn't interrupt night either

Edited by Lizard King

Just now, CTM said:

bothers me that lk didn't come clean on false claim till well after ape was lynched abd crusher countered .. if he was just doing it to get ape why let people continue to think he's Doctor?

that's a good point but I'm thinking he figured if he could get away with it till end game all the better for him . he knew once he was countered the sh*t would hit the fan on his play style and I'm figuring he didn't want to deal with that beat down

Also as scum the worst thing you can do is claim Doc early its a bad play. Then again he could have been trying to out the real Doc but that would not have mattered since the cop was dead and the Doc would self protect the rest of the game until a decision had to be made at end game. Not sure if he's thinking that way but I just don't see him doing this as scum I see him laying low as scum

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we give him a free pass for that?  When he does crazy things its just crazy LK being crazy and that always means he's town?  I've done crazier things regardless of alignment.  It has no bearing on alignment. 

We all do crazy things at times .  Get back to me first time Lizzie does anything not crazy.  

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Also as scum the worst thing you can do is claim Doc early its a bad play. Then again he could have been trying to out the real Doc but that would not have mattered since the cop was dead and the Doc would self protect the rest of the game until a decision had to be made at end game. Not sure if he's thinking that way but I just don't see him doing this as scum I see him laying low as scum

I agree , but the same principle that makes us believe LK as town would fake claim doc - he's a wild and crazy guy - applies as scum too. 

it doesnt make a lot of sense as town or scum, ya know

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

L-2 reveal...I'm VT

I fake claimed Doc a couple days ago to blow up Ape's ballsy "sensor" fake claim and then admitted to it the following day. My fake claim was one of the primary reasons why Ape's ploy didn't work. AVM was an intended target and has since flipped VT. I peeled off the AVM train and then pulled my fake claim. 80 was nowhere in sight while Ape was pulling this ploy.

He was sleeping off the flu. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Scum!!!! We found scum!!!!

We never almost lynched Crusher. HAHA

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:57 AM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Smash

LK (1) - Pac

Spoot (1) - LK

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Here's a quote SHOWING that doc was not even in play after admitting I lied

Oh man 80 is really scum Awesome

Hmmm, not sure I remember getting votes.  Certainly not close to a lynch after your madness.  80?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

More like, I am 98 % sure you're scum and know that I am not. 

I had the flu and was asleep through that lynch.  I've said that several times.  Your play nearly led us to lynch the actual doc, and you've spent the rest of the game thinking you're some kind of confirmed town.  You were the momentum vote on Spoot and tried to set up the lynch on CTM in night phase.  Now you've duped Smash into voting me.  Unless of course Smash is your teammate, which is still possible.

This isn't a "gotcha moment".  It's a true statement.  Votes don't have to pile up on the doc for him to be in danger.  When a player claims doc and then another counter-claims, generally the goal was for scum to out the real doc and then get him lynched. 

Naturally, your claim didn't occur under normal circumstances.  You claim you were just trying to kill the Ape's fake claim.  But fake claiming a power role always puts the actual power role in danger. 

So we give him a free pass for that?  When he does crazy things its just crazy LK being crazy and that always means he's town?  I've done crazier things regardless of alignment.  It has no bearing on alignment. 

These two statement are bothering DCL.  If I was nearly lynched then I would assume the votes piled up on me.  So either 80 is caught or Lizzie has driven him crazy to the point of making a mistake.  Either is possible.

LK's gotcha case looks like desperation to me...  In fact I could see the Ape screaaaming in a scum chat to go after 80 for it.

80 is a complete idiot but what would be the point of an attempted jedi mind trick in that situation?  Like we were all just going to buy that Crush was run up?

The fervor and flash LK added to it is laughable..  there is no "gotcha".  More desperate attempts from BeeGee to get to night. 

get ready for "pac protecting 80 I got them"!!!

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree , but the same principle that makes us believe LK as town would fake claim doc - he's a wild and crazy guy - applies as scum too. 

it doesnt make a lot of sense as town or scum, ya know

Haha, didn't see this post until after responding to Crusher.  Same page here.

Look, the bottom line of LK's "gotcha case" is that the votecount was irrelevant to my point.  I knew full well what I was saying then and now.  When 2 people claim doc, generally, one of them gets lynched.  Pretty simple.  At no point did I "forget" that Crusher wasn't getting run up.  It was a risky play by LK whether town/scum.  But its not the ONLY reason I'm voting him either.  I've been pretty clear on the full list of reasons why he's scum.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Look, the bottom line of LK's "gotcha case" is that the votecount was irrelevant to my point.  I knew full well what I was saying then and now.  When 2 people claim doc, generally, one of them gets lynched.  Pretty simple.  At no point did I "forget" that Crusher wasn't getting run up.  It was a risky play by LK whether town/scum.  But its not the ONLY reason I'm voting him either.  I've been pretty clear on the full list of reasons why he's scum.

Repeat them. It's been single track so far. 

if jf80 and Lizzie still have 2 votes each and everyone is posting it means for sure scum is on one of their trains 

since they are both voting the other it could mean that atleast 1 of them is scum but I can't work it out in my head right now 

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

These two statement are bothering DCL.  If I was nearly lynched then I would assume the votes piled up on me.  So either 80 is caught or Lizzie has driven him crazy to the point of making a mistake.  Either is possible.

let me read a bit more, my first feeling is that townies make mistakes probably more often than scum .. but I'm not sure I love how he stuck to it there 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh PAC notice CTM not voting and his only vote was placed and then quickly removed ? he knows the scenario scum hammers quick and wins the game hes waiting to pounce but he cant vote his teammate 80 now can he ?

I have no problem putting vote # 3 down .., I just don't see the rush.. rushing favors scum imo

This isn't a "gotcha moment".  It's a true statement.  Votes don't have to pile up on the doc for him to be in danger.  When a player claims doc and then another counter-claims, generally the goal was for scum to out the real doc and then get him lynched. 

Naturally, your claim didn't occur under normal circumstances.  You claim you were just trying to kill the Ape's fake claim.  But fake claiming a power role always puts the actual power role in danger. 

ugh., would've preferred if you admitted to not reading carefully rather then this 

well done scum, I honestly don't know what to do and you'll likely carry apes stinking rotting corpse to the finish line at which point he will come in thread and explain how his brilliant  play set it all up

fml

vote ctm

1 minute ago, CTM said:

ugh., would've preferred if you admitted to not reading carefully rather then this 

well done scum, I honestly don't know what to do and you'll likely carry apes stinking rotting corpse to the finish line at which point he will come in thread and explain how his brilliant  play set it all up

fml

vote ctm

Uhhh, why did you just vote yourself?

Just now, CTM said:

I'm lost lol, and know we are looking at ape coming in thread peacocking around like the flamboyant fannypack wearing fruit that he is 

screw that pig..  whatever happens he had pretty much nothing to do with it.  he was caught, trapped, and put of his misery last month.  He was clearly the worst the scum team had to offer.

I'm pretty much locked in on LK and Smash.  I would have liked to see Smash come in all in on you again..  if I'm as confident as he appeared to be then there's no way at end game I wouldn't at least try one more time to get you lynched...  especially when LK voted you right out of the gates!

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

screw that pig..  whatever happens he had pretty much nothing to do with it.  he was caught, trapped, and put of his misery last month.  He was clearly the worst the scum team had to offer.

I'm pretty much locked in on LK and Smash.  I would have liked to see Smash come in all in on you again..  if I'm as confident as he appeared to be then there's no way at end game I wouldn't at least try one more time to get you lynched...  especially when LK voted you right out of the gates!

I do think if smash and lk are the final scum there is no way they put down votes 1 and 2 in this spot.. that is certainly 1 explanation 

Just now, CTM said:

I do think if smash and lk are the final scum there is no way they put down votes 1 and 2 in this spot.. that is certainly 1 explanation 

I think what happened was last night Crush and I were voicing our concerns about you without ever really having any intention of voting you...  I did it to so I wouldn't get shot.

When the day started LK quickly voted you anticipating we were going to vote you as well which would allow for Smash time...  When they realized that wasn't going to happen LK had to bounce around until he could get some traction on someone.  He tried me hoping for a speedy lynch and is now all in on 80 with a terrible gotcha case.

the fact that they've both gone silent smells like scared scum to me.

• Upvote 1

the consistency of the arguments is interesting between two pairs , I feel like it's pac/80 or smash /lk. pac/89 have made very similiar points as have lk/smash

ill lmao though of its 2 from each group ..

sometimes you have to just tip your cap