Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok well if there were two scum this game would already be over.  Obviously also at LYLO because a mislynch would make it 2-1 at night and then a NK would even it out. 

What do we have left, then. 

Starting with the least questionable claims to the most questionable, we have the following. 

Crusher is Uncountered Doc. Knowing at endgame that there were in fact three scum, one dead cop and a dead third party vig, his role seems reasonably balanced. 

Ctm is looking pretty good by extension here because the scene from the death of the vig, plus knowing the scum count, all serve to almost completely clear him. Leaving him alive instead of smash was a good attempt at setting a wifom but it shouldn't hold up under examination. Smash was his biggest critic but the wifom looks even better when you consider that 80 found the information in the scene that cleared him. The wifom sets up a nice potential gambit but I think it was 80 trying to earn town points to be honest. 

I look bad having fake claimed but I did give my reasons why, and at least I mentioned my role as VT. to lynch me, you have to be willing to accept that not only did I blow up Ape's play as his scum mate, but that I also bussed 80 yesterday and was screaming for his lynch. 

That leaves PAC. PAC was a vocal leader of lynching me yesterday. He never defended 80 he simply tried to get me killed. It was an all or nothing LYLO play that he was putting on. If he had gotten me killed, then smash dies with two scum left and town scum wins. Also, PAC hasn't claimed. At minimum he needs to be brought to L2 to reveal. 

Vote Pac

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Really? Kinda hard to do now, isn't it?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/6bd136fbc7b977e8c4ba7bc5467d1c8f/tumblr_ml1p75rA8n1qf5do9o1_500.gif

Have you seen pics of Mrs. Crusher? The man doesn't need other women's pics to look at. Trust me. He's focused on the bacon. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Well this is an interesting collection of riff raff we have assembled.  I'm 99.9% voting LK just want to hear from everyone.

Pac- Had him as scum most of the later game.  Pretty sure Im voting here.

CTM- Everything suggest he is town except him still being alive.  Ape wanted to wanted to win with him in the game? Or Smashes massive hard on for him had scum feel they could lynch him?  Or they thought I would protect that hippie puke?

Lizzie- God help us if he is scum.  Sadly judging from his play his reveal makes more lizzie twisted sense as town than it would scum. 

Want to wait for CTM....

10 minutes ago, Lily said:

Have you seen pics of Mrs. Crusher? The man doesn't need other women's pics to look at. Trust me. He's focused on the bacon. 

Truth be told I wake up every day feeling blessed to share my life with my kind, wonderful and caring wife but that being said she has never worn animal flesh for me.  Remember first time we saw Lady gaga;s steak suit, I looked with awe and amazement and she said," That's horrible", I said, "But honey you can wear it, cook eat and then I could eat it."  "Its very frugal and no dry cleaning." she said, "Shut up." I said, "ok."

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

driving.. will catch up later

leaning ape since him and 80 were making similiar arguments 

Ape?  WTF?

Just now, CTM said:

also crusher if you aren't sure at all we should consider no lynch so your options will come down by one 

This is a very weird idea. 

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don't see it.  I'm not switching to CTM.  You got me if your scum.  Nothing changing my vote now.

I'm at lk vs pack but leaving pac., you are still 100% convinced lk is town ?

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm at lk vs pack but leaving pac., you are still 100% convinced lk is town ?

Not 100%.  I just don't see LK clever enough to do it on purpose as scum.  The wackiness of it reads like his typical "to the beat of his own drum" town play.  Kinda get why HE thinks it was a good idea.  Pac played his typical game.  Clean and could go either way.  Later on he showed his ass.  Put him away!!

26 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CTM is definitely town he could hammer and hadn't 

I am town 

a CTM nk doesn't clear up my PAC question directly but again I don't see why crusher would directly oppose no lynch we would have same odds tomorrow

well it no longer makes sense now that I am obv town 

34 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CTM is definitely town he could hammer and hadn't 

I am town 

a CTM nk doesn't clear up my PAC question directly but again I don't see why crusher would directly oppose no lynch we would have same odds tomorrow

Because I see no point.  Scum shoots for me or CTM.  I flip a coin.  Choice is still you and Pac.  

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

well it no longer makes sense now that I am obv town 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Because I see no point.  Scum shoots for me or CTM.  I flip a coin.  Choice is still you and Pac.  

Don't flip a coin. Self protect and let one of us die. Whoever is left have more information tomorrow than you do now. 

This is a pretty good idea. Maybe someone dies we don't expect. Force scum to narrow it down for us further with no risk whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Don't flip a coin. Self protect and let one of us die. Whoever is left have more information tomorrow than you do now. 

This is a pretty good idea. Maybe someone dies we don't expect. Force scum to narrow it down for us further with no risk whatsoever. 

no it only makes sense if there's no obv town.. if crusher was torn between me, you and pac the. a kill improved his odds.. now that he knows 100% I'm town scum will kill me and he'll still be faced with you vs pac, but without a 50/50 safety net that if we mislynch he blocks a nk tonight 

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CTM wil die and Pac will blubber about how he can't believe we let a Doc disputed make it to end game.  

1 hour ago, CTM said:

no it only makes sense if there's no obv town.. if crusher was torn between me, you and pac the. a kill improved his odds.. now that he knows 100% I'm town scum will kill me and he'll still be faced with you vs pac, but without a 50/50 safety net that if we mislynch he blocks a nk tonight 

Good point. Didn't see it that way. You going to vote PAC?

3 hours ago, CTM said:

any final defense pac?

the fact that I'm not hammering should prove I'm not scum

There's nothing really to defend because no one has made any accusations..  I am still voting LK.  I think they made another hero play with the bus move yesterday.  It seems to have worked as you and Crush are already indicating you're going to vote me. 

If you look at it objectively LK was starting to gain momentum when BOOM - he suddenly had a pretty horrible "gotcha" case on 80 that had very little substance.  For him to be acting so cock-sure about 80's guilt given the modest evidence was silly.

I'll give the scum team this..  they are going all out..  Unnecessary reveals, aggressive bus plays at end game etc..  they played well.  I'm kind of ok with town losing as other than 80 they didn't have me fooled me.  

The good thing is lynching me won't necessarily end the game.  Crush just has to choose correctly on who to protect.

Vote BeeGee

1 hour ago, CTM said:

There's a possible scenario where crusher is scum... We lynch pac now, game over 

if we no Lynch we force that hand to play out, you die in the process most likely, but we still force that scenario 

and then I'm left between PAC and crusher 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

There's nothing really to defend because no one has made any accusations..  I am still voting LK.  I think they made another hero play with the bus move yesterday.  It seems to have worked as you and Crush are already indicating you're going to vote me. 

If you look at it objectively LK was starting to gain momentum when BOOM - he suddenly had a pretty horrible "gotcha" case on 80 that had very little substance.  For him to be acting so cock-sure about 80's guilt given the modest evidence was silly.

I'll give the scum team this..  they are going all out..  Unnecessary reveals, aggressive bus plays at end game etc..  they played well.  I'm kind of ok with town losing as other than 80 they didn't have me fooled me.  

The good thing is lynching me won't necessarily end the game.  Crush just has to choose correctly on who to protect.

Vote BeeGee

You're making their case stronger puta. If I was scum I wouldn't be advocating no lynch. Maybe we should just vote you. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not 100%.  I just don't see LK clever enough to do it on purpose as scum.  The wackiness of it reads like his typical "to the beat of his own drum" town play.  Kinda get why HE thinks it was a good idea.  Pac played his typical game.  Clean and could go either way.  Later on he showed his ass.  Put him away!!

ok wait a second...  where exactly did I "show my ass" you bulbous buffoon?  Don't try and act like you have a reason for voting me. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You're making their case stronger puta. If I was scum I wouldn't be advocating no lynch. Maybe we should just vote you. 

and if I was scum I would... moron.

you guys have been grandstanding all game.  why stop now.

Archived