Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

2 hours ago, CTM said:

no it only makes sense if there's no obv town.. if crusher was torn between me, you and pac the. a kill improved his odds.. now that he knows 100% I'm town scum will kill me and he'll still be faced with you vs pac, but without a 50/50 safety net that if we mislynch he blocks a nk tonight 

45 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

There's a possible scenario where crusher is scum... We lynch pac now, game over 

if we no Lynch we force that hand to play out, you die in the process most likely, but we still force that scenario 

and then I'm left between PAC and crusher 

Never mind, PAC and crusher are interchangeable in that scenario, except that crusher definutelt kills CTM. Ie no Lynch does not get us anywhere. So **** it PAC is my best read. 

Unvote vote PacMule

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Never mind, PAC and crusher are interchangeable in that scenario, except that crusher definutelt kills CTM. Ie no Lynch does not get us anywhere. So **** it PAC is my best read. 

Unvote vote PacMule

uh huh

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

LK is all like:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/65/6576bd46f54e439c3dc70030f676db25611d6823d94c1a2e5d4f0fb12fbede8f.jpg

you're dead idiot.  you don't post anything game related when you're dead.

someone could surmise that since you have access to the answers you're somehow advocating my lynch... sigh.

Forget it.

Unvote

Vote Pac

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

you're dead idiot.  you don't post anything game related when you're dead.

someone could surmise that since you have access to the answers you're somehow advocating my lynch... sigh.

Forget it.

Unvote

Vote Pac

How is that game related?

It's called a meme.

Being a little sensitive?

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

now we can wait 28 hours  for the twinkmod to get out from under some dude to get a scene 

fwiw, I was leaning pac but not sold completely .. swung a bit closer to lk after his no lynch stuff

sh*t. Are you scum?

you can't be. You're practically mod confirmed. 

If you're scum, Jif bastard modded the balls off this game. Jif doesn't hate us that much. 

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

sh*t. Are you scum?

you can't be. You're practically mod confirmed. 

If you're scum, Jif bastard modded the balls off this game. Jif doesn't hate us that much. 

ugh bad acting here 

The residents of Hell's Kitchen acted swiftly during the day.  Driven by racism and hatred, they decided to find the person (a Mexican) that looked the least like everyone else.  He started rambling some espanol and nobody really understood him except for one erratic resident who started speaking back in pig latin, thinking it was the same language.  As the Mexican stood with a puzzled gaze on his face, the town began to form a circle around him.  As they all whipped it out and began to, wait, wrong scene.  As they begin to badger him with questions, he gave up, waved the white flag and caved in to the pressure.

Turk Barrett - a mafia goon has been lynched

turk-barrett-rob-morgan.jpg

TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/eaCvhCbvp3WTA

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GeURKJZxkXkz

Town:
Verb - Cop
Crusher - Doc
CTM - Vig Whisper - could convert Daredevil to town
VT - Spoot, Hess, AVM, Leelou, Liz, Smash

Scum:
80 - Godfather - Kingpin
Ape - Goon
Pac - Goon - can survive one shot as long as Kingpin is alive. 

3rd Party
Bret - Daredevil - Town Vig w/ vest, can be converted to town if found by whisper

and fwiw, I never understand why scum plays it so straight, I knew I was voting 80 yesterday but I easily coulda voted lk over pac today if not for pac and 80 making the same points yesterday.  

if pac  voted 80 while lk was voting me I coulda easily argued for an lk lynch today 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

and fwiw, I never understand why scum plays it so straight, I knew I was voting 80 yesterday but I easily coulda voted lk over pac today if not for pac and 80 making the same points yesterday.  

if pac  voted 80 while lk was voting me I coulda easily argued for an lk lynch today 

I had Pac as scum all f*cking game and no one listened to me. 

Just now, CTM said:

if pac  voted 80 while lk was voting me I coulda easily argued for an 80 lynch today 

I still had a slight bit of doubt on you based on a few comments of yours .... Why would you call for a no lynch with crusher then bash LK for the same thing ...I think no lynch was a terrible idea in that situation were you looking to trap ? Probably Cause LK does not have a good grasp as to when a No lynch should be used and he thought it made him look town, cant understand that logic.

In the end I implemented PAC and he thought that was interesting I was hoping he would kill someone else because he was certainly getting my vote but I guess that why he killed me.

FWIW I knew if our argument kept up Scum would let us live till endgame and they did . Not sure if you were on the same page but I saw you hint at that. I did suspect you earlier CTM but as I started to drift further from you I kept up the heat as a diversion and I was hoping you would pick up on that. GG

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had Pac as scum all f*cking game and no one listened to me. 

great game 80, I legit didn't notice jif's scene so you helped me a lot. Unfortunately ape not attempting at least a partial claim with his bus? made it a clear end game play making  Lizzie and smash arguing against it unlikely as scum.

what would you have done if you were in that day?

So I have to ask CTM and the APE ...why in the hell did APE give CTM a pass ?? if APE was going to reveal he knew as scum there was no room for both of those roles in such a small game yet he let CTM pass and also took his side that was baffling to me. Not sure of APE's thinking there would love for him to explain

Just now, CTM said:

great game 80, I legit didn't notice jif's scene so you helped me a lot. Unfortunately ape not attempting at least a partial claim with his bus? made it a clear end game play making  Lizzie and smash arguing against it unlikely as scum.

what would you have done if you were in that day?

Bringing up JiF's scene and Ape's reveal were both "Go big or go home" strategies.  When you have a scum team of the LEAST inconspicuous players I think sometimes you have to do that. 

Are you asking what I would have done if it were me, you, LK and Crusher left?  Not much I could have hoped for other than a stalemate, with you and me voting LK.  Eventually you would have caved and listened to Crusher, who was the clear Town MVP.

Archived