Daredevil Mafia

Just read the scum thread and you guys will never ever get my play style, that much is evident. Its also good for me.

How many times do I have to drive CTM nuts for people to catch on ? Then I vote off all the scum in the end and that = blockhead ? LOL

I've also used this strategy in the past with APE. Then voted others in the end.

Also you guys were a bit short sighted on the LK situation. All of us on the town side felt LK was being LK but you guys felt we were stupid for thinking along those lines. Guess not . Can't call people stupid when they are right now can you .

Only one who made sense was PAC stating "we should have offed him (LK) simply to get info and clear things up" in normal circumstances this is 100 % correct but what about LK's game is normal ?

people take things way to literally in this game when the key is deception.

GG guys and gals

PS as for my EMO that was real I hate being called stupid and an Idiot when people don't even understand the direction I'm taking my game. Its not all about calling people names as a defense. Ive done this before yet not one of you had the common sense to think maybe this bitch is doing it to us again.  

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your vagina?

Deadline is when you get laid. So... prolly a while.

Imagine like it's a buffet, and every time you try and shovel some bacon onto your plate, you wind up bringing along some broccoli,  You don't know how the broccoli got there, but you do know that you

Posted Images

Smash, our primary complaint about how people handled the LK situation was this:  It will only encourage him to do ridiculous sh*t from here on out.  He now thinks he's Yoenis Cespedes and can do no wrong.

Did the play work out?  Yes.  Was he town in the end, and did town believing he was town help?  Yes.  But we put in a lot of work this game, so put yourself in our shoes:  Would you be pissed because that was a big reason you lost?  Hell yes you would be.  On one level it was extremely ballsy, on another it was batsh*t lunacy.  Simply accepting someone being batsh*t crazy means others can get away with that kind of stuff in future games as scum.

And yeah, I get that you have a certain play-style Smash.  But we all call people morons and idiots here.  You rage-quitting, then town believing you'd never do that as scum, added to the frustration we had as scum.  If we're gonna lose, we'd prefer to lose in a more "straight-up" fashion. 

But it is what it is.  Me pulling up JiF's scene to "clear" CTM and Ape's big reveal were probably unnecessary, and had an even bigger impact on our demise than anything else.  So in a way we messed up too.  But we did so by being ballsy.  I'm OK with that.  I've been scum with Pac and Ape, where we got lynched in 3 straight days (almost entire my fault).  This time we made a game of it.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash, our primary complaint about how people handled the LK situation was this:  It will only encourage him to do ridiculous sh*t from here on out.  He now thinks he's Yoenis Cespedes and can do no wrong.

Did the play work out?  Yes.  Was he town in the end, and did town believing he was town help?  Yes.  But we put in a lot of work this game, so put yourself in our shoes:  Would you because that was a big reason you lost?  Hell yes you would be. 

hey bro I put a lot of work in as well and in the end I voted right yet again but I'm an idiot and a blockhead. So yeah there's that. How you guys fail to see my meta is mind boggling yet it continues to work.  yes I was mad at CTM but I knew after a few pages of back and forth he was probably town the key is you didn't.

Was funny reading Jif bashing the hell out of me but when I voted 80 and implemented PAC not a word ... Bottom line in this game is the vote not sure when some of you are going to figure that out.

Great game.  Ape owned me.  Thought it was town Ape.  80 was great till " follow me" post.  Was actually waiting for exactly that. 80 is not quiet scum, Dick waving in the air like he just don't care scum. Lizzie?  Never do that again.  Last time I ever give that much effort figuring you out.hurts my head.  I will vote you every day one till we no longer play if you do.  Great game.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did the play work out?  Yes.  Was he town in the end, and did town believing he was town help?  Yes.  But we put in a lot of work this game, so put yourself in our shoes:  Would you be pissed because that was a big reason you lost?  Hell yes you would be.  On one level it was extremely ballsy, on another it was batsh*t lunacy.  Simply accepting someone being batsh*t crazy means others can get away with that kind of stuff in future games as scum.

And yeah, I get that you have a certain play-style Smash.  But we all call people morons and idiots here.  You rage-quitting, then town believing you'd never do that as scum, added to the frustration we had as scum.  If we're gonna lose, we'd prefer to lose in a more "straight-up" fashion. 

But it is what it is.  Me pulling up JiF's scene to "clear" CTM and Ape's big reveal were probably unnecessary, and had an even bigger impact on our demise than anything else.  So in a way we messed up too.  But we did so by being ballsy.  I'm OK with that.  I've been scum with Pac and Ape, where we got lynched in 3 straight days (almost entire my fault).  This time we made a game of it.

80 there is the jokingly calling someone an Idiot and then there is the time when its for real. I don't particularly care for the latter and my EMO was not designed to hurt scum in anyway it was not a designed break. So give that excuse up. You guys were over thinking every aspect of the game and its what gets scum killed most of the time. You want to live on the wild side and come up with all these elaborate reveals more power to ya but its not needed sometimes.

Just now, Leelou said:

Smash, we have to talk about this "meta" you have on me. 

yeah lee I was wrong on you there's no doubt about that LOL but it was day one and there was nothing really happening other than wild guesses. :) . This is goingto screw me in future games now I know it :)

I took so much heat for not playing day 1 and tbh I'm just not a good day 1 player

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah lee I was wrong on you there's no doubt about that LOL but it was day one and there was nothing really happening other than wild guesses. :) . This is goingto screw me in future games now I know it :)

It's more that you brought it into D2 and wouldn't look elsewhere. Do you know how frustrating that is? 

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bringing up JiF's scene and Ape's reveal were both "Go big or go home" strategies.  When you have a scum team of the LEAST inconspicuous players I think sometimes you have to do that. 

Are you asking what I would have done if it were me, you, LK and Crusher left?  Not much I could have hoped for other than a stalemate, with you and me voting LK.  Eventually you would have caved and listened to Crusher, who was the clear Town MVP.

I'm asking what you would've done if you were around during ape reveal, ape reveal, once shown to be an end game play (both spoot and avm innocent) made it highly unlikely that smash or lk were bussing him

At no point was I not voting you yesterday, my early vote of you and unvote was me deciding i wanted to see if your partner gave himself up before coming at you. And i think he did

Lk vs Pac would've been tougher for me, but I was still leaning pac based on ape's reveal and the way he sided with you so strongly yesterday

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

80 there is the jokingly calling someone an Idiot and then there is the time when its for real. I don't particularly care for the latter and my EMO was not designed to hurt scum in anyway it was not a designed break. So give that excuse up. You guys were over thinking every aspect of the game and its what gets scum killed most of the time. You want to live on the wild side and come up with all these elaborate reveals more power to ya but its not needed sometimes.

So you like mafia again now? Quitting mid game is weak, if you think that is an ok thing for you to do then you should probably question whether it's worth committing to another game in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Just now, Leelou said:

It's more that you brought it into D2 and wouldn't look elsewhere. Do you know how frustrating that is? 

Well part of this game is convincing others to take your side we all see scum differently so I just go a bit extra :)

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

meh, you guys are exaggerating that a ton. Lizzie wasn't voted cause of the Ape day. A fake doc claim to go along with Ape's clear end game fake claim did not go together at all, nor did him bussing ape so quickly. It was more or less finalized in my mind when yesterday was pac/80 vs lizzie / smash

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Also scum, the drama brought you down at the end, but the sensor claim was your demise IMO

I think the sensor claim was bold and almost worked, they almost had avm lynched then would've been at lylo the next day. 

Unraveling that was the key to their loss for sure, but cant' forget ape had AVM at l-1, with 80 mia and pac voting ape

Just now, StraightCash said:

So you like mafia again now? Quitting mid game is weak, if you think that is an ok thing for you to do then you should probably question whether it's worth committing to another game in the future.

did you see me defending it ?? I gave my reason and I also stated it was not intentional to gain an advantage. Its also weak to bash the hell out of someone for a stance in a game which is what set me off in the first place.  If you think I did it for an advantage then you can GFY. If you think it was real then accept my explanation and move on.

Plenty of people here have had emo breakdowns and quit I stayed and played the game. Some people here did actually use it as a tactic but they got labled great players for such a wonderful move ... you can check some Vic games on that one. If everyone else feels the way you just described just let me know and ill move on.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm asking what you would've done if you were around during ape reveal, ape reveal, once shown to be an end game play (both spoot and avm innocent) made it highly unlikely that smash or lk were bussing him

At no point was I not voting you yesterday, my early vote of you and unvote was me deciding i wanted to see if your partner gave himself up before coming at you. And i think he did

Lk vs Pac would've been tougher for me, but I was still leaning pac based on ape's reveal and the way he sided with you so strongly yesterday

I would have eventually voted the Ape in a bus move.  I had been voting him early in the game and was always looking for bus opportunities where it wasn't an "obvious" bus situation.  It's why I was even voting Pac late in the game when it was something like 8 on 2.

By far 80's best game.  However, I did think you slipped in that LK gotcha moment.  I noticed the second you posted it and wondered if anyone would pounce. 

Town MVP was Crusher with a sprinkle of CTM.  Crusher started seeing the game clear as day.  He pulled it together when chaos ensued.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

did you see me defending it ?? I gave my reason and I also stated it was not intentional to gain an advantage. Its also weak to bash the hell out of someone for a stance in a game which is what set me off in the first place.  If you think I did it for an advantage then you can GFY. If you think it was real then accept my explanation and move on.

Plenty of people here have had emo breakdowns and quit I stayed and played the game. Some people here did actually use it as a tactic but they got labled great players for such a wonderful move ... you can check some Vic games on that one. If everyone else feels the way you just described just let me know and ill move on.

You cheapened the game, it was weak. There is no defending it. Emo is fine (and encouraged/the best comedy of the game), but quitting is never an option. You commit to a game, you see it through.

edit- rage quitting is never an option... Of course RL sh*t comes up where it is understandable.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

By far 80's best game.  However, I did think you slipped in that LK gotcha moment.  I noticed the second you posted it and wondered if anyone would pounce. 

Town MVP was Crusher with a sprinkle of CTM.  Crusher started seeing the game clear as day.  He pulled it together when chaos ensued.

popularity contest..

fat pos

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I still don't see where it was a slip.  I knew perfectly well that Crusher never was in any serious danger of getting lynched.  I was talking about the play itself, and don't know what everyone was talking about. 

My bigger slip was the post Crusher caught me on.  He knows me well enough from the Inception game (we were scum together that game) to see when I'm trying the "pied piper" routine CTM is famous for.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I still don't see where it was a slip.  I knew perfectly well that Crusher never was in any serious danger of getting lynched.  I was talking about the play itself, and don't know what everyone was talking about. 

My bigger slip was the post Crusher caught me on.  He knows me well enough from the Inception game to see where I'm trying the "pied piper" routine CTM is famous for.

You were dead that day anyway. I had decided i was voting you after spoot flipped town and you had encouraged me to lynch spoot based on my analysis of Ape's reveal (where you said 1 and 3 were the only possible ones and that 3 was most likely (avm innocent, spoot scum)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

You were dead that day anyway. I had decided i was voting you after spoot flipped town and you had encouraged me to lynch spoot based on my analysis of Ape's reveal (where you said 1 and 3 were the only possible ones and that 3 was most likely (avm innocent, spoot scum)

Exactly.  I was just saying anything I possibly could do avoid the noose that day.  I was a dead man the moment Crusher became convinced I was scum.  Plain and simple.  My survival was dependent on getting basically confirmed townies (like you and Crush) to vote elsewhere.  Wasn't happening.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  I was just saying anything I possibly could do avoid the noose that day.  I was a dead man the moment Crusher became convinced I was scum.  Plain and simple.  My survival was dependent on getting basically confirmed townies (like you and Crush) to vote elsewhere.  Wasn't happening.

You did as best you could, you were boxed out by ape's reveal and not being active while me, lk and smash came out looking innocent.

Once crusher claimed doc and spoot was town there was no where for you to maneuver.

Had you spent all weekend arguing against ape, I'd have not voted you the past few days but you were guilty simply by process of elimination

Once spoot and avm were dead and ape's play was a clear end game play, it made it highly unlikely that smash or lk was scum.. in other words, if going to bus each other, why wouldn't ape's claim have involved a bus?

9 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You cheapened the game, it was weak. There is no defending it. Emo is fine (and encouraged/the best comedy of the game), but quitting is never an option. You commit to a game, you see it through.

edit- rage quitting is never an option... Of course RL sh*t comes up where it is understandable.

This post would make sense if I actually stopped playing the game but I didn't so GFY I didn't cheapen the game.

Rather than defend myself against this nonsense its probably better if I do step away I'm sure others agree with you certainly JF80 does so have fun . This is not emo this is me very calmly saying Im done . you ok with that homie ?

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This post would make sense if I actually stopped playing the game but I didn't so GFY I didn't cheapen the game.

Rather than defend myself against this nonsense its probably better if I do step away I'm sure others agree with you certainly JF80 does so have fun . This is not emo this is me very calmly saying Im done . you ok with that homie ?

I hope you keep playing, your emo is hilarious. I am 1 game back so who am I to tell other people what to do. Just don't rage quit anymore.

36 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Also, I think Spoots post was innocent and if Pac didn't make such a big deal of it then no one would have noticed. It was just a meme making fun of Mexicans, that's like 80% of posts towards Pac anyways.

lol Thanks.

My only intention was to make fun of Pac. I had another one in the chamber I should have done first, but the timing is too off now. Maybe next time. :)

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol Thanks.

My only intention was to make fun of Pac. I had another one in the chamber I should have done first, but the timing is too off now. Maybe next time. :)

yeah, i didn't see his point there.. He was dead anyway

• Upvote 1