Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of want to vote Ballin, his first game was as scum, he got no pressure... I kind of want to kick the tires and see how he acts, and start building some meta on this guy. I haven't been able to scum hunt like I normally would. 

There really hasn't been much new content otherwise. I could re-vote AVM, but it would be mostly to see if he goes emo again. I'm torn with my read on him, so revisiting his fit would be of interest... but otherwise, this is pretty much a staring contest.

I kind of want to vote Ballin, his first game was as scum, he got no pressure... I kind of want to kick the tires and see how he acts, and start building some meta on this guy. I haven't been able to scum hunt like I normally would. 

There really hasn't been much new content otherwise. I could re-vote AVM, but it would be mostly to see if he goes emo again. I'm torn with my read on him, so revisiting his fit would be of interest... but otherwise, this is pretty much a staring contest.

why not Pac? ALL ABOOOAAARD!

There is no justice for the responsible in this world, at all.

Actually I think I was being quite responsible! Was helping my Dad run the Baseball Writers Dinner at the midtown Hilton on behalf of Major League Baseball. Got to hang out with Bryce Harper, Jacob deGrom, Jake Arrieta, Dallas Kuechel, TC and Sandy Alderson. Event was cancelled to the public but they still had a private ceremony, to be aired on MLB Network Friday at 10. If you watch I believe you'll hear the chairman give my dad a nice shoutout.  ;)

Now go and get your f*ckin shinebox. And a spoon.

Actually I think I was being quite responsible! Was helping my Dad run the Baseball Writers Dinner on behalf of Major League Baseball. Got to hang out with Bryce Harper, Jacob deGrom, Jake Arrieta, TC and Sandy Alderson.

That's awesome. Let me know if you need help managing your trust fund.

Actually I think I was being quite responsible! Was helping my Dad run the Baseball Writers Dinner on behalf of Major League Baseball. Got to hang out with Bryce Harper, Jacob deGrom, Jake Arrieta, TC and Sandy Alderson.

Did you tell Bryce Harper that you're a virgin? I wonder how he responded?

why not Pac? ALL ABOOOAAARD!

I'd literally vote anyone right now, except: We don't lynch noobs on D1, so that leaves out Spoot. We don't lynch last game's mod on D1, so that leaves out Leelou.

Ballin pretty much used the noob excuse all last game as scum. I want to poke at him a bit.

With the pace of this game, we should start talking about consolidation though.

10 different players have votes now. Way to help consolidate, Ape.

I vote where I want, not where you tell me to... and I don't make votes that I can pass off as "consolidation".

If the deadline comes, then I'll put my vote to good use by voting my favorite suspect of those catching heat... I'm not just going to vote someone for the sake of it. 

I'd literally vote anyone right now, except: We don't lynch noobs on D1, so that leaves out Spoot. We don't lynch last game's mod on D1, so that leaves out Leelou.

Ballin pretty much used the noob excuse all last game as scum. I want to poke at him a bit.

With the pace of this game, we should start talking about consolidation though.

I could go for Pac or Ballin. 

DEADLINE 10AM Tuesday

Official Vote Count

Brett (1) - Crushlove

Crushlove (1) - Liz

JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin

Liz (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (3) Spoot, Brett, 80

Smash (2) - Leelou, Pac

Ballin (1) - Ape

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

I had to resist the urge to make fun of him for his "Where's my ring?" comment from last year.

A couple years ago we cleaned out my grandfather's closet and found his 1954 World Series ticket from Game 1 where Willie Mays made his famous catch. Last month, when Grandpa finally passed away, he left my son Rory an autographed Willie baseball that he had in his room.

I've also been to many hot stove dinners in my time. Met Omar just weeks after he signed Beltran.

If I don't know your old man directly, I'll wager that I'm one degree removed from whatever circles he's traveling in. Love the game.

Archived