Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

and since Smash ignored it, I'm voting him because early on he was doing the jokey thing a little more often than normal.  Smells to me like pandering to the town.

My incredible skills pick up on even the minutest details.

Second person now to mention this...worth a review tonight, I guess. The "before I kill AVM" thing seemed a bit forced, but I am borderline unbearable (okay, maybe not borderline) at times so I gave it a solid 1 Brett meh.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEADLINE 10AM Tuesday

Official Vote Count

Crushlove (1) - Liz

JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin

Liz (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (2) Brett, 80

Smash (2) - Leelou, Pac

Ballin (1) - Ape

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Dude, I'm far from scum. I'm laughing because of how you are being so basic in your mindset of tying me to Pac. In now world if we are scum together do either of us defend each other. I know WIFOM, but it's the truth. 

I seem to remember quite a few games last year where the scum team did just that and we picked them off one after another 

Subtle defense of Leelou now... This is getting interesting 

1. Leelou says she will vote Pac, but won't actually do it

2. Pac comes in not to defend Leelou, but rather attack the person who calls her out

lynch Pac and if he flips scum then Leelou dies. My new plan A.

but this is still silly 

Just went skiing for first time since 1987.  I could actually still ski really good.  My son and  his friend could  not believe it.  Cept, conditioning.  For 9 minutes I ski like a beast.  After that my legs burn and my feet went numb.  "Was a great 9 minutes."

1433961179014.jpg

Subtle defense of Leelou now... This is getting interesting 

1. Leelou says she will vote Pac, but won't actually do it

2. Pac comes in not to defend Leelou, but rather attack the person who calls her out

lynch Pac and if he flips scum then Leelou dies. My new plan A.

Daisy-chaining suspects together doesn't end well... it's either scum front-running to manipulate, or town being stupid and getting ahead of themselves (like I often do).

Daisy-chaining suspects together doesn't end well... it's either scum front-running to manipulate, or town being stupid and getting ahead of themselves (like I often do).

in the year 2016, the humanzee achieved self awareness 

I seem to remember quite a few games last year where the scum team did just that and we picked them off one after another 

wut? when I use the scum defending each other in a case, you rip me a new one... now it's feasible?

wut? when I use the scum defending each other in a case, you rip me a new one... now it's feasible?

there were 3 games last year in which the theme of they can't be this bad came up, one of the more notable games was SMC's paint by numbers approach working do well.. pretty sure town did end up losing however 

in the year 2016, the humanzee achieved self awareness 

I've known I do it for a long time... and known it's bad town play more often than not... but last game, I thought it might help me get JIF lynched and I was that sure of him being scum. To me, it was worth the risk. Didn't pay off though.

I've known I do it for a long time... and known it's bad town play more often than not... but last game, I thought it might help me get JIF lynched and I was that sure of him being scum. To me, it was worth the risk. Didn't pay off though.

It's ok Ape, I forgive you. Let's kill someone

It's ok Ape, I forgive you. Let's kill someone

I'd rather kill scum, than just "someone".

You haven't played in a long time, I've actually proven out to be a pretty solid D1 scum hunter. I just haven't had bandwidth to really dig in on this game yet.

Regardless, I'm not about to follow anyone... especially the guy playing connect-the-dots while blood lusting.

**** fine, Pac Smash Ballin or Verb I'll hammer anyone of these 4. All low layers should die equally I don't discriminate.

....are....you Hess?

You haven't played in a long time, I've actually proven out to be a pretty solid D1 scum hunter. I just haven't had bandwidth to really dig in on this game yet.

Regardless, I'm not about to follow anyone... especially the guy playing connect-the-dots while blood lusting.

If JiF gave you a PR to say how awesome you are once a day LMAO

it's 21 pages and you've posted a lot for not having bandwidth....while making sure to note that you aren't going to be anti-town and vote for the sake of voting. 

If we need to consolidate then, wait for it I'm going to unvote vote ape

-holds breath-

And the search function fails me again. It seemed like when I saw a post from you it was to complain about the game, but not really add anything to it. 

That was a joke Directed at JIF and he knows it not sure why you didn't pick up on it. Ever see when JIF comes into a game and says this game sucks ? I was just messing with him repaying the suckage

it's 21 pages and you've posted a lot for not having bandwidth....while making sure to note that you aren't going to be anti-town and vote for the sake of voting. 

If we need to consolidate then, wait for it I'm going to unvote vote ape

-holds breath-

don't hold your breath too long, if you play like this already I'd hate to see how you play after brain damage.

Leelou is exhibiting most of her scum tells on day 1 I have led lynches on her before and been correct and I think I'm correct now.

Not offering much in the way of cases

Being overly defensive

and coming after me cause she knows I'm on to her antics as scum.

This is NOT an OMGUS vote its something I've seen before .

I'm VT so if you want to lynch me you won't get a power role scumsters. But if I do go down take a hard look at leelou

unvote

Vote Leelou

1. Leelou added a post in a topic Daredevil Mafia   
  1. 2014-03-04211648-2_zpsd6dcd6c5.jpg.b43e6

Leelou added a post in a topic Daredevil Mafia   

Mobile hates mafia. 

Not adding much and being overly defensive I HATE THIS QUOTE SYSTEM 

Not sure how to add to this post without being in one of leelou's Quotes. 

Leelou is exhibiting most of her scum tells on day 1 I have led lynches on her before and been correct and I think I'm correct now.

Not offering much in the way of cases

Being overly defensive

and coming after me cause she knows I'm on to her antics as scum.

This is NOT an OMGUS vote its something I've seen before .

I'm VT so if you want to lynch me you won't get a power role scumsters. But if I do go down take a hard look at leelou

unvote

Vote Leelou

another vote on someone with no votes. Purrrrrfect.

DEADLINE 10AM Tuesday

Crushlove (1) - Liz

JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin

Verb (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (2) Brett, 80

Smash (3) - Leelou, Pac, CTM

Ballin (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Smash

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Archived